You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Euro 2020

Axl S wrote:

Scheduling of these international fixtures is the big problems. The fixtures schedule is generally already congested enough and is made even more complicated with the accomodations that need to be made to allow club competition to continue.

To be honest, whilst I can enjoy club football in empty stadiums - and it needs to progress to keep these clubs from going under - international tournaments without supporters sounds awful and really boring. Until they can run a tournament with supporters present (even if it's a limited number) they shouldn't proceed. Uefa make enough from UCL and UEL anyways.

AtariLegend wrote:

Just as an fyi. The new date for the London gnr show is at Spurs Stadium 13 miles away from Wembley ish on the same day England play their final group game.

That game is also possibly against Scotland, if they get through the play offs.

So a very busy day.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Is Guns playing England this year?  Whens the date?  Has UK been pretty much re-opened, enough for live concerts already?

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Is Guns playing England this year?  Whens the date?  Has UK been pretty much re-opened, enough for live concerts already?

No England ain't doing concerts yet. Things are going slowly ish and there's small spikes here and there.

The Guns show is in June next year. It was moved, it's the same time as the Euros (was moved) and likely a big England (maybe against Scotland tbd) game that would have 90k fans 10 or so miles down the road at the same Guns are playing a diff stadium.

It was speculated by the experts that there'll be a second wave by Jan. If that was to happen, I don't see the Guns show happening. They might have to play the European Championship in empty stadiums though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Geez, I didn't think about that but wonder how things will look for the Olympics 2021?   They're in Japan right?  I'm sure if they're doing ok they won't want athletes/tourists flying in from all over the world.

Board footer