You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Ok.  So you guys have it wrong.  the 17 year old MURDERED somebody.  Then, the crowd chased him down to detain him for murder, then he shot somebody else to avoid detention and escaped. 

Interesting.

Yeah there was some lobsided posts earlier on this. Funny when the guy was calling you out for now knowing the facts.

Truly is funny. Went from store owners protecting their businesses, to an innocent bystander getting chased down by a violent angry mob, to a 17 year old idiot shooting a guy in the head at point blank range, calling 911 to say "I just killed somebody", running away, bystanders chasing after him to ensure he doesn't escape and is charged, and the 17 year old idiot shooting another person and escaping.

Like I said, you don't know what happened.  Your list of what occurred is objectively false.  There's no opinion here.  You're just wrong.  And you guys wonder why arguments get heated.  Someone is posting objective falsehoods and you're attacking the credibility of someone who isn't, or if they are, not doing so intentionally.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Ok.  So you guys have it wrong.  the 17 year old MURDERED somebody.  Then, the crowd chased him down to detain him for murder, then he shot somebody else to avoid detention and escaped. 

Interesting.

No.

You asked for a link but I got knocked off the net. Follow this guy https://mobile.twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11 he's in the middle of these riots. They followed the kid from before the violence until after. A Daily Caller reporter actually helped one of the guys who was shot.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Be careful, there's a closeup of the victim with a gunshot to his head about a minute later. Pretty disgusting as those offering assistance cannot find where he was shot at first.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Interesting.

Do you have any evidence of this?  That the 17 year old fired his weapon at someone unprovoked, equating murder.

https://youtu.be/5cLPfB0vBG4?t=587

What do you think this commentary video shows?  It doesn't show the 17 year old shooting the first person.  Or if it does, not at the time stamp you linked or the previous 5 minutes.  Do you have an actual link to the video that shows him murdering someone as you claimed?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Funny, everyone in my country has a right to arms too. But I don't feel the need to have them anywhere in public. Regardless of laws, I'm not talking laws, I'm talking common sense. You love semantics.

Also why are you feeling like I attacked your country. Slag mine all you want I hold no loyalty to any piece of land.

You sure you ain't Flagg?

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Interesting.

No.

You asked for a link but I got knocked off the net. Follow this guy https://mobile.twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11 he's in the middle of these riots. They followed the kid from before the violence until after. A Daily Caller reporter actually helped one of the guys who was shot.

Link is dead

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Do you have any evidence of this?  That the 17 year old fired his weapon at someone unprovoked, equating murder.

https://youtu.be/5cLPfB0vBG4?t=587

What do you think this commentary video shows?  It doesn't show the 17 year old shooting the first person.  Or if it does, not at the time stamp you linked or the previous 5 minutes.  Do you have an actual link to the video that shows him murdering someone as you claimed?

He calls 911 and says "I just killed somebody".  it's like 30 seconds into it, did you watch?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Interesting.

Yeah there was some lobsided posts earlier on this. Funny when the guy was calling you out for now knowing the facts.

Truly is funny. Went from store owners protecting their businesses, to an innocent bystander getting chased down by a violent angry mob, to a 17 year old idiot shooting a guy in the head at point blank range, calling 911 to say "I just killed somebody", running away, bystanders chasing after him to ensure he doesn't escape and is charged, and the 17 year old idiot shooting another person and escaping.

Those ever moving goalposts eh.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

He calls 911 and says "I just killed somebody".  it's like 30 seconds into it, did you watch?

At 8:50 in your video the author says there is no video of what caused the people to chase him.  Yes, he reported that he killed someone.  Killing someone isn't murder.  In the case of the video we see, it is clearly self defense.  You have no idea what happened before he shot 2 people in self defense, and not only assume, but state as a fact he murdered someone before this.  Please, just take a minute and ask yourself what you know, and what you want to be true.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Rocky wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Interesting.

No.

Link is dead

Odd, it works for me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RichieMcGinniss

This guy interviewed the kid before all of this. It's on his feed.

Board footer