You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GNRevolution Exclusive! Classic Rock Feb Mag Cover!

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

because people harp on what a freak Bucket is and am simply pointing out that Slash is a freak as well. You gonna tell me people didn't think Slash was a freak back in 1987?

no but i thought that Snake Sabo from Skid Row was a freak with that damn nose to ear chain 16 i jsut wanted to yank it off his face 16

madagas wrote:

because people harp on what a freak Bucket is and am simply pointing out that Slash is a freak as well. You gonna tell me people didn't think Slash was a freak back in 1987?

Actually no I don't think people thought Slash was a freak with his hat and his hair, it was the 80's and lots of big hair and belts and clothing were all acceptable.   There is nothing to compare here between these two.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

no but i thought that Snake Sabo from Skid Row was a freak with that damn nose to ear chain 16 i jsut wanted to yank it off his face 16

Haha, he was a tool.

Slash was badass.

madagas wrote:

I would think Buckethead is insane. 16 Sorry, I don't think Slash is that cool anymore. I still love his playing and the songs he created in Gnr, but, to me, he looks cheesy. He looks like he just came off the sunset strip in 1986. Tommy's and Izzy's look is more my style.... it's all personal opinion.

great post.   I think most GnR purists such as myself would agree.

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
madagas wrote:

I would think Buckethead is insane. 16 Sorry, I don't think Slash is that cool anymore. I still love his playing and the songs he created in Gnr, but, to me, he looks cheesy. He looks like he just came off the sunset strip in 1986. Tommy's and Izzy's look is more my style.... it's all personal opinion.

great post.   I think most GnR purists such as myself would agree.

Wouldn't that be New GNR purists.   When I have heard the term GNR purist it means a fan of just old band 19

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Wouldn't that be New GNR purists.   When I have heard the term GNR purist it means a fan of just old band 19

hehe, some one made that term up on another site and i am taking it back. 22

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

hehe, some one made that term up on another site and i am taking it back. 22

If someone made that term up, how are you taking it back? If it was never there in the first place... kind of seems like you're just twisting it.

Some people may say Slash doesn't look cool anymore. Some people may say he's iconic. Some may say Duff and Izzy are more modern, some may say Slash is Slash and he won't change because there's pressure to. Whatever, I don't care, I have faith in his abilities and that's what counts.

Communist China wrote:

If someone made that term up, how are you taking it back? If it was never there in the first place... kind of seems like you're just twisting it.

well ya maybe i said it wrong.  i just thought it was one of the dumbest things I have ever read and when I asked him to explain the meaning, he couldnt'..  so I gave it my own meaning.

anyways..

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

i am taking it back. 22

Clerks 2 reference??

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer