You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: Comerica Park - Detroit MI 08/08/21

exoterica wrote:

I hope someone gets a good boot of this because Slash is on fire, Axl is in a rare mood and has held up quite well. And I’m not even drunk. Just a great show right now.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Let us know what he says before and after Absurd (if they play it), should be after Duff's cover

exoterica

exoterica wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Let us know what he says before and after Absurd (if they play it), should be after Duff's cover

Will do. Told a little story about how Link Wray invented the power chord before Slash’s very brief cover of it. He called it a “music history lesson”.

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

“How ya doing? Still good? It’s good to be here, thanks for having us… its good to get in touch with those feelings love and togetherness.”

- Axl before YCBM

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

“Let’s have a little nostalgia moment” Axl introducing Duff covering the stooges

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

Absurd

“Alright, we’re gonna delve back in to our endless treasure trove of easy listening hits”

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

On par with Boston or a little better. Slash hit his solos, real mean intro riffing. 9

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

“That’s a happy little love song right?”

Axl after Absurd

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Well, looks like it's a good show but nothing eventful on the cards. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Hope they keep the good performance up for you

exoterica

exoterica wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Well, looks like it's a good show but nothing eventful on the cards. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Hope they keep the good performance up for you

A friend thinks they had Oh My God lyrics on the AFD cross video board during YCBM. Can you guys compare to other shows?

Board footer