You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Doesn't work for me. Just endless advertisements.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wanting new music and all we get is a selfie with Joe Rogan...wtf bruh

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Vale wrote:

In case anyone is interested in that I found a link to collection that includes live versions of Dry Jack & I Left My Soul...
https://www.elrocknomuere.com/blog/alb/ … 11-320kbps (the FileFactoy Link is still working)

Top man, nice one, I'll check these out tonight

Shacklermyrye

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I'm having to download as a free user so it's taking ages but I will re upload later through sendspace or something so it's easy, if you dont get it to work

Shacklermyrye

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/h28dnx

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Axl on joe rogan would be good cos its the kind of long-form show where Axl would get a chance to express himself properly and he wouldn't have to worry about joe trying to manipulate it into controversy.

IIRC though...I think somewhere Axl said something like he won't publish his book cos it might re-ignite trouble with the band who are currently on the same page. I imagine this kinda thing could be similar...like if he is asked about why the band originally broke up or whatever...how can he answer without potentially offending slash/duff all over again etc. Same reason they don't like to talk about stuff from the past too much either.

But I would love a good Axl hang out on rogan. That chat he did on Trunk with Baz and jerrico back in 2006 or whenever was one of the cool Axl moments. Really showed off the jovial intelligent fun side of his personality, which made a great counter point to all the 'angry' axl moments that are so well publicised in the press.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/h28dnx

Thanks!

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I found a still-sealed copy of Prince’s “Musicology” for a buck today and started listening to it. Made me wonder why Axl didn’t follow Prince’s path: release a shitload of music, fast, on his own label (presumably under the Uzi Suicide name).

Shacklermyrye

Looks like the news about Axl being in the studio is just for an appearence on a Michael Schenker Solo album that Slash is also on.

Shacklermyrye

Board footer