You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Re: The General confirmed next

Miguelox26 wrote:

Beta, not being used to such a level of quality, has locked herself with the masters of the recording and won't let them go! The poor thing is older!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I'll be freaking honest.  I thought they had this thing under control and would roll it out like a normal band and well would get the fan base excited again.  They rolled out a video for the first time in ages.  But that might have been pure luck.

I should have been more cynical like Lofton and Sky Dog.

That made me laugh! Thanks…..I’m a wannabe Lofton….it’s his house!!!

I'm too quiet these days I guess...I get no respect lmao

The natives are restless around here...chill out everyone there are still 10 Thursdays left in 2023!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

No body's leaving cos we're all too drunk to drive, 74 pages later we're still here, and I think we're doin' fine.

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

Just four more days if you want to be optimistic

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

I'm hearing dubious rumours that it has been sent out to some stores along with a 56 page legal letter. I tend not to believe this due to the source. Also as far as i'm aware this thing is being sold just through the website and not store's.

Anyway we should know soon.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, that’s what it looks like
Still says ships Oct 27

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

I just hope this song still has that rumoured "killer 30 minute Chris pitman electronic keyboard solo"... or else I'm totally finished with this band.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Phrozeninfuego wrote:

I just hope this song still has that rumoured "killer 30 minute Chris pitman electronic keyboard solo"... or else I'm totally finished with this band.

I heard he actually sampled a goose mothers quacking noise and then autotuned it. It's buried in one of the 68 stems of the song (Mellissa may have re-recorded it)

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

Shacklermyrye wrote:
Phrozeninfuego wrote:

I heard he actually sampled a goose mothers quacking noise and then autotuned it

Classic pitman.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

Writing credits for Perhaps and The General are on SESAC (which collects royalties for Axl). It looks that the full name of The General is "The General and Monsters"

perhap10.jpg
the_ge10.jpg

Steve Freeman and Marc Haggard have written songs with Brain and Buckethead.

Board footer