You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Atlas Shrugged (2023 ) - Rumour

Axl S wrote:

I have reason to doubt the band will follow through and stick to plans.

Why? I mean, what reason have they given you to doubt them? They've just released Perhaps with a major promo push including a video.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Did any of you post this on reddit?
votb6cp5pnjb1.png?width=853&format=png&auto=webp&s=362ce1fef35ece842c188ad872639d4e621b9182
Seems to be from 4chan i'm assuming this is BS but thought i'd post it coz ... you never know.

Shacklermyrye

TheSundanceKid wrote:

Is /was Zodiac ever a song? That’s what I want to hear next. After the General of course. Which we are getting finally,

Oklahoma
Thyme

An instrumental of Zodiac leaked in 2019 along with the rest of the locker leaks, we don't know if they are releasing it though.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

https://preview.redd.it/votb6cp5pnjb1.p … 4e621b9182
Seems to be from 4chan i'm assuming this is BS but thought i'd post it coz ... you never know.

I think is bullshit for the simple reason It puts Atlas Shrugged as the album name, for the other things could be true but I think an album is unlikely nowadays

Shacklermyrye

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

https://preview.redd.it/votb6cp5pnjb1.p … 4e621b9182

I think is bullshit for the simple reason It puts Atlas Shrugged as the album name, for the other things could be true but I think an album is unlikely nowadays

OMG being there seems a big red flag too

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Skeleton? Check.

Guns? Picture is small but I can’t see any.

Roses? Check.

It is some kind if Grateful Dead thing being passed off as GNR.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

This is all obvious bullshit. Remember the first troll who posted this image said Atlas was supposed to come out the week Perhaps was originally scheduled for, which we know was not in the cards.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

OMG is plausible given Axl already remade it once with bucket and it doesn't exist on a GNR record...I could see a Slash/Duff re-record of that.

But overall I don't buy this cos it seems to contradict slash's statements about the songs coming out as singles then hoping to head into the studio to begin something new.

Couso
 Rep: 1 

Couso wrote:

What we need is someone with insider knowledge to tell us if they’ve heard a uk rumours… maybe someone with an onomatopoeic name or a wrestler?

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

I think it's totally fake but hopefully in an ideal world this would be a possible album

Board footer