You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: The General and Monsters

harmon420 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The more important thing is we don't know if those new 'overdubs' were taken, simply, from alternate takes during the original recording sessions. That's why I PERSONALLY don't think we've heard any post, let's say 2002 or so vox on ANY of the CD material or leaks we've had our hands on thereafter. Obviously I don't have much to draw that conclusion from except for the perceptible change in how he sounds on "Angel Down" and, later, "Rock the Rock"..

I could very well be wrong, like I said, its just my opinion - the problem is we don't have enough of a data set to form a more conclusive one, at this point in time.. who knows, though smile

No shit it all the leaks basically are from the village session era. Minus the remixes , Shacklers  , Scrapped.

But you know this.

You know there are a bunch of uncirculated village session era dics.

The way you use certain language in your post reminds me of another individual. 

I'm coming at you directly not trying to be rude but hoping you want to share with the community a proper history lesson. 

We can all see that players at the table again. the last go around in 2019 wasn't what it appeared. The question is how the river card plays out this time.

Ps the Patrice documentary disappointed me.

If Monsters is infact Robin on there and not Slash it would not suprise me if it was from the Village sessions the ones without BH on them.

Even though I'm sure i hear Slash and Duff on Monsters....I'm an idiot. I agree with Dave, if this is an early demo, it predates Buckethead's contributions.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Brasky, all I can tell you is this.. if I had more 'unreleased material', you'd have more unreleased material - as I have proven many times when things of that nature have found themselves in my direction, I don't play games where those things are concerned.

If there are more 'uncirculated' village discs (which I've heard rumors of but never seen one scintilla of direct evidence for them), I can assure you they're not in my grubby lil' paws smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Well I'm personally waiting for chinesedemocracy@gnfr.com to answer all my questions.

Was that the site with the riddles?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don’t know about the locker leaks, but there was more material from the batch in 06

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don’t know about the locker leaks, but there was more material from the batch in 06

There are more discs than what we got
I bet there is a full version of silkworms on there with the chorus
There is probably also teh Brain May version of Riad as well as some of those  other songs with vocals

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Brasky, all I can tell you is this.. if I had more 'unreleased material', you'd have more unreleased material - as I have proven many times when things of that nature have found themselves in my direction, I don't play games where those things are concerned.

If there are more 'uncirculated' village discs (which I've heard rumors of but never seen one scintilla of direct evidence for them), I can assure you they're not in my grubby lil' paws smile

I'll say this the pieces of the puzzle finally fit. Sure i had to accept that I've been outsmarted , duped and used along the way.

Now i see the board.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

I'll say this the pieces of the puzzle finally fit. Sure i had to accept that I've been outsmarted , duped and used along the way.

Now i see the board.

I will vouch for Dark. he does not hoard.  But MSL and Walker do that all the time, and Walker is the one who loves to mess with leaks when he leaks them, isnt it funny how it seems like the General has been messed with

Every time stuff leaks that has been messed with has always been Walker

Also its walkers MO when he leaks stuff to use part of the song lyrics or song title as his username

Remember when he leaked stuff he messed with under the name 3$Pyramid

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Bird (the guy who bought the locker) made up all that shit about having more Village discs with stuff like Oklahoma & Zodiac with vocals because he didn't want people to know everything he had had been leaked. Rick swore up and down that Bird had all these unleaked tracks (like Dragon, whatever the fuck that was supposed to be) but when pressed if he had actually heard any of this stuff to verify it he didn't answer, which answers the question itself imo.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Now i see the board.

I will vouch for Dark. he does not hoard.  But MSL and Walker do that all the time, and Walker is the one who loves to mess with leaks when he leaks them, isnt it funny how it seems like the General has been messed with

Every time stuff leaks that has been messed with has always been Walker

Also its walkers MO when he leaks stuff to use part of the song lyrics or song title as his username

Remember when he leaked stuff he messed with under the name 3$Pyramid

This is what and who I meant when I mentioned leaks being "watermarked" for lack of a better term. Your not wrong. The General does sound fucked with a bit.

This thread is making for interesting reading on my lunch break

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Bird (the guy who bought the locker) made up all that shit about having more Village discs with stuff like Oklahoma & Zodiac with vocals because he didn't want people to know everything he had had been leaked. Rick swore up and down that Bird had all these unleaked tracks (like Dragon, whatever the fuck that was supposed to be) but when pressed if he had actually heard any of this stuff to verify it he didn't answer, which answers the question itself imo.

Did he fake the paperwork with Dragon and the other titles written on too? Engel & Engel was written on it. If he faked it he must have done research to know who Don Engel was. Not impossible though of course.

Board footer