You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: The General and Monsters

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

And how would you know what he's said to other people then yourself ?

that is why I am asking Axl S to give examples of what these supposed lies are. Instead of just making a claim and not backing it up.
since nothing Dark has said to me or that I have seen him post on these forums have been a lie

He did give a example and Dark responded with excuse answer above.

What was the example? And dont tell me it was the That he's seen or heard no evidence of other songs.

Because someone said they think there are other songs out there and then saying that he's hasn't seen or heard no evidence of other songs is not a contradiction

One is your opinion like oh I think there are aliens out there
then saying I have not seen or heard any evidence of aliens

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

that is why I am asking Axl S to give examples of what these supposed lies are. Instead of just making a claim and not backing it up.
since nothing Dark has said to me or that I have seen him post on these forums have been a lie

What was the example? And dont tell me it was the That he's seen or heard no evidence of other songs.

Because someone said they think there are other songs out there and then saying that he's hasn't seen or heard no evidence of other songs is not a contradiction

So saying in a private group that you have heard unreleased songs then denying it publicly by putting caveats on your prior statements is what liars do.

I don't understand your confusion.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

So saying in a private group that you have heard unreleased songs then denying it publicly by putting caveats on your prior statements is what liars do.

Someone can claim oh this is a new GNR song, and play it over the phone. You do know it could be a fake right? And if it cant be verify it's not a lie to saying you dont KNOW if anything is out there. 

Not sure why you are confused on this. There is a huge difference between KNOWING something for sure and someone claiming oh this is new GNR.

How many fakes of GNR stuff is out there, a lot.

for example, look at that clip of Closing it on you.
If I called Dark and said oh here is a unreleased GNR song,  no one KNOWs if that song is legit or if its a fake, but just because I played it for him claiming its GNR, that doesnt mean he KNOWS there are leakes out there bc he is not sure if what I played him is legit or not.

so to recap, just because someone claimed to play him unreleased GNR songs that does not mean someone KNOWS there are legit other songs out there.

Its not that confusing.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

All I know is how I desperately wanted Cock-a-Roach Soup to be a real thing.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

All I know is how I desperately wanted Cock-a-Roach Soup to be a real thing.

that was mentioned in Spin right?

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Someone can claim oh this is a new GNR song, and play it over the phone. You do know it could be a fake right? And if it cant be verify it's not a lie to saying you dont KNOW if anything is out there. 

Not sure why you are confused on this. There is a huge difference between KNOWING something for sure and someone claiming oh this is new GNR.

If I called Dark and said oh here is a unreleased GNR song,  no one KNOWs if that song is legit or if its a fake, but just because I played it for him claiming its GNR, that doesnt mean he KNOWS there are leakes out there bc he is not sure if what I played him is legit or not.

so to recap, just because someone claimed to play him unreleased GNR songs that does not mean someone KNOWS there are legit other songs out there.

Its not that confusing.

Yet you're not grasping it.
Dark saying he's heard unreleased stuff to axl s privately and changing it to publicly that maybe he did is a difference.
Let's not continue to go back and forth shitting up this thread.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

Its not that confusing.

Yet you're not grasping it.
Dark saying he's heard unreleased stuff to axl s privately and changing it to publicly that maybe he did is a difference.
Let's not continue to go back and forth shitting up this thread.

I am grapsing it just fine, its you who isn't. Also this is what Axl S is claiming Dark said, Dark has clarified what he said, yet you are still talkign Axl S word for it which is just weird.

Did you ever think for a second that Axl S misrembers what Dark actually said?

wagszilla
 Rep: 3 

wagszilla wrote:

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 2024.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

Well what about the other village disc ?

Tell us what your goals were as the chairman hypothetically ?

It seemed from the outside that the group had a individual whoses purpose was to control Rick and not let him affect the value of the assets of the hoarders and the rest of the village session disc uncirculated that they posses.

So "hypothetically" the hoarders already accepted what rick had would leak so take the loss and prevent him from doing more damage was their gameplan.

A bullshit outdated useless pdf a couple of poems for entertainment and leak the rest of the village stuff from the rick /bird purchase so the community would feel they got everything. Meanwhile the hoarding group maintains the rest of the village session disc that are uncirculated.

Thoughts Dark ?

Board footer