You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The General and Monsters

misterID wrote:

I’d love to see the list of songs MSL had that listed Tonto and Cuban Skies.

Curly Shuffle
D-Tune
Me and My Elvis
Zodiac

All sound like completed songs just lacking vocals.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Bluefish18 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

A few years back Jordan Rose at Mygnr said that 95% of the other accounts on Gnrtruth were Mojo alts, and he was just talking to himself the entire time. He also said MSL abandoned the site when he found out. Have no idea if any of that was true or not.

Mojo/ Warchild or as he/she was named on that site Jim was insane and chased us all off that site in the end. Even people who tried to make the effort with Jim like LostHighway were chased off.

There was a time where it was a good forum when MSL had it. Losthighway, me, Coma, Evader, Jesse, Joao all posted often. But Jim fucked it up by being Jim.

Mojo banned me from Truth because, during one of his/her "me against the forum" moments, where he argued every point brought up by ANYONE, I  had the audacity to write "This place was more fun when MSL and his meathead wrestling friends ran it".  He absolutely ruined that forum single-handidly.  Too bad; it was a great site, and MSL, for all the shit he takes, did a nice job running it.

Hitman wasn't it? I have no problems with MSL at all when he had that site is was good. I remember him and Hitman doing some podcasts where they explained what Blood In The Water ect sounded like. Jim from time to time would let info slip and did stuff like sharing that clip of axl playing piano at some party but the pro's never out weighed the negative's sadly. Speaking of which i need to contact Losthighway, he was half palestinian. Although last time we spoke he was a UK tour manager for Bandmaid or something so I'm sure he's fine.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:
misterID wrote:

Curly Shuffle
D-Tune
Me and My Elvis
Zodiac

I'd like to hear Dummy. Sounds like a good one

imsorry wrote:

Besides the prechorus over done fx great tune im on repeat of both since it leaked

imsorry wrote:

Mosnter is almost a gangsta track for me
Musically speaking very catch for an old junkie.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
imsorry wrote:

Dude one of my first thoughts listening to these tracks was being back in my buddies old party house's attic with the mirror out.

imsorry wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
imsorry wrote:

Dude one of my first thoughts listening to these tracks was being back in my buddies old party house's attic with the mirror out.

Hahaha

Pepe666
 Rep: 0 

Pepe666 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Curly Shuffle
D-Tune
Me and My Elvis
Zodiac

At least we are pretty sure Zodiac had vocals recorded. In CD#2 from the Village Leaks is listed as "Zodiac 13 (no vox)"

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

Well what about the other village disc ?

Tell us what your goals were as the chairman hypothetically ?

It seemed from the outside that the group had a individual whoses purpose was to control Rick and not let him affect the value of the assets of the hoarders and the rest of the village session disc uncirculated that they posses.

So "hypothetically" the hoarders already accepted what rick had would leak so take the loss and prevent him from doing more damage was their gameplan.

A bullshit outdated useless pdf a couple of poems for entertainment and leak the rest of the village stuff from the rick /bird purchase so the community would feel they got everything. Meanwhile the hoarding group maintains the rest of the village session disc that are uncirculated.

Thoughts Dark ?

Still waiting on your response sir , since you stated you share what you know.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
Pepe666 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Curly Shuffle
D-Tune
Me and My Elvis
Zodiac

At least we are pretty sure Zodiac had vocals recorded. In CD#2 from the Village Leaks is listed as "Zodiac 13 (no vox)"

I'm sure for the right price and funds put in escrow the songs are available.

Full legal disclosure i do not have said songs nor am i accusing any individuals of having said songs.
Just hypothetically stating they are out there and exchanged for some sort of currency.

Board footer