You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The General and Monsters

misterID wrote:

There’s just no way Zodiac or DTune are Bucket songs. Not even sure he’s even on them, tbh

These are fully fleshed out band songs. Bucket’s songs are not. Since we don’t know and all we have are assumptions, I’ll go further and say Zodiac screams Pitman to me

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Dave, I'm not going to post screen caps of private chats publicly and I don't prefer to discuss specifics publicly, Dadud gave more details openly than I would.

I saw dark say something that contradicts what he told me and I wanted an answer. Believe what you want to believe.

I've messaged him privately and don't want to continue talking about this in a public thread and taking the discussion off on a tangent.

We'll see if dark replies.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Quick song? Maybe i'm wrong but that song is the one with voices of a western movie without lyrics justo Axl ridiculous screams all the time during the song... Is that one? If It is i prefer they don't release it ever

carlossacanell

Has leaked any new song?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

Has leaked any new song?

No, you would know if it had. There'd likely be a new thread and people talking about what they think of the song

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

carlossacanell wrote:

Quick song? Maybe i'm wrong but that song is the one with voices of a western movie without lyrics justo Axl ridiculous screams all the time during the song... Is that one? If It is i prefer they don't release it ever

yeah thats the one

carlossacanell

Shacklermyrye wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

yeah thats the one

That's not can be called 'song'... I would calle It Joke. I hope they release good songs. I'm curious about Seven, Ides of March, Thyme, Zodiac, a reworked version of SOG... And probably others we don't know. But Quick song i dont want to know anything about It.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

There’s just no way Zodiac or DTune are Bucket songs. Not even sure he’s even on them, tbh

These are fully fleshed out band songs. Bucket’s songs are not. Since we don’t know and all we have are assumptions, I’ll go further and say Zodiac screams Pitman to me

And how is Zodiac not a BH song when it has all of BHs classic style all over it, with all that tapping and kill switch stuff? And Just because Robin has parts on it does not mean its not a song BH brought to the band and they  worked on it. There are tons of these discs with the songs at differnet stages.   Just look at TWAT for example and how some versions of BH and others dont. 

Even the BH forums/reddits back when these leaked out thought there were BH songs

And just to clarify when I say a BH song, I mean one that he brought to the band, from his solo stuff, that he let anyone add to for Axl to song on. 

There is no way Zodiac isn't a BH written song, BH is all over that song.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Dave, I'm not going to post screen caps of private chats publicly and I don't prefer to discuss specifics publicly, Dadud gave more details openly than I would.

I saw dark say something that contradicts what he told me and I wanted an answer. Believe what you want to believe.

I've messaged him privately and don't want to continue talking about this in a public thread and taking the discussion off on a tangent.

We'll see if dark replies.

Except you keep talking about them all the time. Funny how now all of a sudden you dont want to tlak about specifics publicly.  Dark already explained the context but you keep talking about it, at least you are going to finally stop talking about  it.

And Also its funny how you are on Dark about this yet Bill is either hoarding or knows someone  who is hoarding these songs for a price, and you are not calling him out.  Make you should  focus on the right person when it comes to hoarding.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

Because bc it has those on the demo does not mean it would on the final version. That stuff at the beginning on the CD demos didnt have them in the final release.  Brain joked in an interview they would send Axl crazy stuff, they also butt those clips in teh songs just to have something in some of them.  I doubt Quick song if they completed it, would even have that stuff on the final track.

Board footer