You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The General and Monsters

Sky Dog wrote:

You guys are masochists….not even sure the band members know who played what on any song linked to the Chinese Sessions

dewitt
 Rep: 0 

dewitt wrote:

I was on vacation and completely forgot about the vinyl coming out. I was hoping to hear it online somewhere, but it looks like I missed something better!

I see the OP was taken down here, but is there any chance y'all got a working link somewhere? I'd love to hear some new shit.

Also, did y'all have older demos of these? I don't think I did, but I thought I had everything that had leaked. It sounds like people are comparing them to old clips.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Zodiac to me is definitely Bucket. I was sure Elvis was Bucket until listening to the Ghost Of Mars soundtrack, Robin's work on Power Station sounds very similar to parts of Elvis.

The Void

The Void wrote:

So now that General been played live does that mean we are getting a digital release soon? also hi Brasky and Imsorry good to see you two here

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
The Void wrote:

So now that General been played live does that mean we are getting a digital release soon? also hi Brasky and Imsorry good to see you two here

if they dont do a digital it will just get people to pirate the song and the will just lose out on money

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

Quick song? Maybe i'm wrong but that song is the one with voices of a western movie without lyrics justo Axl ridiculous screams all the time during the song... Is that one? If It is i prefer they don't release it ever

vocal guide track, that's what it is. And personally, I think it's awesome smile
I hope they'll release it with the guide track lol

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
The Void wrote:

Hello amigo

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Dave, I'm not going to post screen caps of private chats publicly and I don't prefer to discuss specifics publicly, Dadud gave more details openly than I would.

I saw dark say something that contradicts what he told me and I wanted an answer. Believe what you want to believe.

I've messaged him privately and don't want to continue talking about this in a public thread and taking the discussion off on a tangent.

We'll see if dark replies.

Except you keep talking about them all the time. Funny how now all of a sudden you dont want to tlak about specifics publicly.  Dark already explained the context but you keep talking about it, at least you are going to finally stop talking about  it.

And Also its funny how you are on Dark about this yet Bill is either hoarding or knows someone  who is hoarding these songs for a price, and you are not calling him out.  Make you should  focus on the right person when it comes to hoarding.

hqdefault.jpg
AND I QUOTE

Dave your being a daft cunt and it's been explained to you why countless times why on this matter.

You have 3 people Axl S , Dadud and Llama saying it went down the same way.

Dark post his nonsense filled obfuscation
Like he always does.

Now i heard it went down the way 3 people said second hand years ago.

Your basing your whole argument on Darknemus bullshit post.

Isn't Darknemus claim to fame he lied and tricked a hoarder for songs and leaked them ?
That's the guy you think is being honest.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

Well what about the other village disc ?

Tell us what your goals were as the chairman hypothetically ?

It seemed from the outside that the group had a individual whoses purpose was to control Rick and not let him affect the value of the assets of the hoarders and the rest of the village session disc uncirculated that they posses.

So "hypothetically" the hoarders already accepted what rick had would leak so take the loss and prevent him from doing more damage was their gameplan.

A bullshit outdated useless pdf a couple of poems for entertainment and leak the rest of the village stuff from the rick /bird purchase so the community would feel they got everything. Meanwhile the hoarding group maintains the rest of the village session disc that are uncirculated.

Thoughts Dark ?

Day 3 and Darknemus keeps ducking these questions.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Dave, I'm not going to post screen caps of private chats publicly and I don't prefer to discuss specifics publicly, Dadud gave more details openly than I would.

I saw dark say something that contradicts what he told me and I wanted an answer. Believe what you want to believe.

I've messaged him privately and don't want to continue talking about this in a public thread and taking the discussion off on a tangent.

We'll see if dark replies.

Except you keep talking about them all the time. Funny how now all of a sudden you dont want to tlak about specifics publicly.  Dark already explained the context but you keep talking about it, at least you are going to finally stop talking about  it.

And Also its funny how you are on Dark about this yet Bill is either hoarding or knows someone  who is hoarding these songs for a price, and you are not calling him out.  Make you should  focus on the right person when it comes to hoarding.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h_OGJpDVUbc/hqdefault.jpg
AND I QUOTE

Dave your being a daft cunt and it's been explained to you why countless times why on this matter.

You have 3 people Axl S , Dadud and Llama saying it went down the same way.

Dark post his nonsense filled obfuscation
Like he always does.

Now i heard it went down the way 3 people said second hand years ago.

Your basing your whole argument on Darknemus bullshit post.

Isn't Darknemus claim to fame he lied and tricked a hoarder for songs and leaked them ?
That's the guy you think is being honest.

You still show how bad your comprehension problem is. And yes I am basing it on what Dark said when he clarified what he said to Axl S. 
But sure lets ignore what Dark actually said and what he clarified what he meant but instead keep going with the false narrative. 

I also love your projection about Dark being a hoarder when it's you who is hoarding songs and selling them  for money

but suuure pretend its some other person selling them that you know about and can put people into contact with.

And if anyone has the rest of those uncirculated village discs its MSL and Walker but you clearly already know this bc of your putting  money into escrow to get them which has always been a MSL thing.

Its you who should be grilled about what songs you have or know about. You are such a fraud

Board footer