You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Bon Jovi Discussion

-D- wrote:

Guitar is non existant

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

Well I love it. Ti reminds me of a more rocky version of that band "fun.". Very cool. Very , modern, and the solo reminds me of captain crash. Sexy.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Dont get me wrong,  I like it and understand its meant for radio.

Im sure album with have some better songs.

Lomax wrote:
-D- wrote:

Dont get me wrong,  I like it and understand its meant for radio.

Im sure album with have some better songs.

9 9
They always do, their singles are rarely their best tunes. If this is the single? I'm happy. It's a good day to be a bon jovi fan

-D-

-D- wrote:

Sounds like a sequel lyrically to born to be my baby

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

lespaul wrote:

They played some new songs at a concert for bbc,some were ok.richie solos in a couple thank god.they played 6,7 if include im with you though this was'nt broadcast,but fan filmed.all on youtube by the way

-D-

-D- wrote:

Big reason Bon jovi continue to dominate and sell out every show: Jon's message from tonight's concert in Connecticut which is hammered by a blizzard:

this is what we woke up to this morning. we were concerned for those who were unable to travel to the show and for those who had already traveled a long way to uncasville, ct. postponing the show while still performing tonight for those already here was the best way to address the unavoidable blizzard -jbj

So those who already spent their hard earned money getting a hotel and traveling got a show.. while those who couldn't will also get a show and the people who made it also will get a another show.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

First the bad news: The new single in my opinion is awful. Such a sad effort from this band hethr its a single or not. Really dissapointing. Sounds like something Train or The Fray would do.

Now the good news: What they just did for their fans is one of the coolest things I've ever hard a band do. Freaking awesome.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer