You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Axl/GN'R have new management

Neemo wrote:

I guess its possible that GnR was waiting for the first buzz of the year to make the announcement

2 things have happened in the past 2 days though...Media Buzz and Announcement...if that doesnt interest the label to try and get things moving then nothing will...its obvious that by Axl announcing an offical manager for GnR that Axl is willing to get things going...plus factoring the whole 8 weeks thing we are looking at June at the earliest at this point...

Oh God...here we go again 18 16

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

If you ask me, this is how it went down ( without actually knowing )

- GNR finishes album, begins negotiations with Universal
- GNR starts to actively seek proper management, as they will need more than Beta at this point
- Irving Azoff signs on after being allowed a listening of the final album and a meeting with Axl
- Azoff starts forging potential marketing schemes and works as a mediator between Axl and Universal (as any good manager would do at this point)

Nothing is a coincidence. Dr Pepper doesn't waltz into a situation like this by accident.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
sic. wrote:

they will need more than Beta at this point

"she has walked every step of the way, through rehearsals, recording, contracts and what a pain in the fuckin ass I am"

Now they're just gonna kick her to the curb and she can return to her laundry duties 14

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Wow.  2 updates in a span of 24 hrs.  Good thing I dusted off my positive hat.  This is good news and those are updates that should happen instead of Die mannequin updates.  Good job Axl.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

I don't think so.  I think if someone leaks now they will go running off again (for another 6 months I believe the once stated period was/is), in spite of the current buzz and "promotion".

sic.

sic. wrote:
downliner wrote:
sic. wrote:

they will need more than Beta at this point

"she has walked every step of the way, through rehearsals, recording, contracts and what a pain in the fuckin ass I am"

So did Doug Goldstein, but Axl never actually thanked him for it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

maybe Axl's ass hurt from all the kissing Doug apparently did...thats if ya believe Slash's "ass"essment of the situation as he described in his book 16

sic.

sic. wrote:

Can't really understand Slash's stance on his former "ass"ociates.

In Leeds '02 Slash was still in Axl's ass and Doug was still doing the kissing.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well i jsut looked up andrew gould

what i found is pretty interesting but i dunno if its the same guy

Halloween - ( Producer / 2007 / Released / )
The Devil's Rejects - ( Producer / 2005 / Released / )
House of 1,000 Corpses - ( Producer / 2003 / Released / )
Valentine - ( Music Supervisor / 2001 / Released / )
Wes Craven Presents: Dracula 2000 - ( Music(- music consultant) / 2000 / Released / )
Bride of Chucky - ( Music(- music consultant) / 1998 / Released / )

who do we know that has been in the gnr camp that is a huge horror buff hmm

sic.

sic. wrote:

As I said in the third post in this thread, Andy Gould's Rob Zombies long-time manager / producer.

Board footer