You are not logged in. Please register or login.
- Topics: Active | Unanswered

- monkeychow
- Rep: 661
Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread
she looks like she's 13!!!!!
It's funny i asked a female friend whos interested in fashion if she knows any good looking famous aussies I can add to this thread, as she and I were chatting about how I prefer girls next door to models so don't know the names of the models and she recomended her and said she was 19...but I just looked up her DOB once you said that and apparently she's 17...so given the age of adulthood in Oz is 18 I think I'll pull the pics. It's not like they're nude or anything and she is a professional model...but still...doesn't seem right having someone under 18 in the "celebrity piece of ass thread" so I'll take em down. Sorry for any offence caused to people.
Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread
I was only joking...

- monkeychow
- Rep: 661
Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread
I was only joking...
yeah I know...i just i checked it out when Paxcow said she looked young...as I'd been told she was 19 so I was going to post a "no she isn't" and discovered she's 17...which is kinda uncool...so figured it should go... 

- monkeychow
- Rep: 661

metallex78- Rep: 195
Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread
metallex78 wrote:Yep, Isla Fisher is more proof that Aussie women are up there with the best looking women on the planet!
Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread
I foresee some major back problems in this girls future.




