You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Robin back in NIN. Temp or not is the question?

Sky Dog wrote:

If that doesn't tell you how fucked up this situation is, then nothing will. Personally, I thought this thing was coming in 2000. 8 years later...:haha: actually, not funny.:headbang:

it says nothing about whether or not he's still in GnR.   If GnR isn't doing anything right now, why can't he go on the road with Trent again?

Robin is amazing whether he's in GnR or NIN or both.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

in all seriousness though this was bound to happen...people wanna get on with their lives and do stuff, i was surpised when he went back the first time,,,though to me this says temporary as it says "live band"

I'm not really a NIN fan, so I don't know for sure, but I think it just says "live band" because NIN has always been just Reznor doing everything in the studio, then hiring a band to tour behind it.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I don't blame the guy for wanting to get out and play and do some stuff.  He can't put his life on hold for ever.

Good on him I say.

But it certainly doesn't make things look good for release of CD any time soon!!

I think when Axl is ready to get GnR back out there, Robin will be right there on that stage with everyone else.  9   

in the meantime, i have to check out NIN when they come to LV.

Sky Dog wrote:

for the record, I am not saying he is out of Gnr...but, same old shit.:sick:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

it says nothing about whether or not he's still in GnR.   If GnR isn't doing anything right now, why can't he go on the road with Trent again?

you're totally right JB...however i doubt the #1 guitarist of the band would take off and tour with a big band like NIN if CD was gonna be out shortly

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

It must be bad news from a GN'R perspective because the thread about it on HTGTH was deleted.

How lame!

Edit - that's strange now it's back???

Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

you're totally right JB...however i doubt the #1 guitarist of the band would take off and tour with a big band like NIN if CD was gonna be out shortly

yea, but then again I wasn't expecting CD in 2008.

Sky Dog wrote:

well...that begs the question, when are you expecting it? After a decade of hope, how can you actually have a realistic expectation of another timeline? Jan 09, Dec10? 8 years from now!!!!!:flame:

Board footer