You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Robin's Site Updated..

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I wander if he fell out with GN'R. Thrilled sounds kind of bitter IMO

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I wander if he fell out with GN'R. Thrilled sounds kind of bitter IMO

i wouldnt read too much into that statement...of course hes happy to be working with a long time freind again..

maybe this statement from robin will prompt Axl to respond...maybe

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Nothing important but Robins website code still includes "guns n' roses", "guns and roses", "gnr". Thats more than likely just the webguy just filling in the words for Robin though.

Saying that, anyone who followed the YZ online promotion should see a similiarity between Robins current homepage and those that NIN threw up online. Robins current homepage has lost all of the "personal touches" and is now under the NIN commercial umbrella imo.

He sure sounds really happy about this.    Although it'd be nice to hear something from GNR as to what is exactly up with this situation.

What can I say?

All the best to you, Robin.

I hope that Guns N' Roses will be able to solve this.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So now Axl has an excuse to delay the album's release for the next 5 years or more.

Sky Dog wrote:

LISTEN......... an established  band with NO record label ties and limitless possibilities to record ART at their own discretion with a high probability of selling well (good enough to make a solid living) VS a guy still tied to a major label, already $13 million in debt, and who has not released a commercial album in 17 years. Hmmmmm, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.:nervous:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So if robin is gone...what kind of time frame can we expect a comment from GNR? Will they wait till a replacment is found?

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

So if robin is gone...what kind of time frame can we expect a comment from GNR? Will they wait till a replacment is found?

i think we'll get same type of statement we got when bucket left. they probably will change some words but the same... not axls fault...they're moving forward taking things to another level and that they will see us soon.
if we're lucky axl will tell us that he has heard that waiting for jesus to return is much better pay out than waiting for chinese democracy.

Board footer