You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Official - No Reality Show

Mikkamakka wrote:
sic. wrote:

Then again, their line is that a reality TV programme (which, signed or not, is basically good publicity) is more worthy of comment than the Robin situation (which is getting out of hand on the boards, if not elsewhere). I wouldn't expect them to put anything on the NIN tour to the official website, but they could at least comment through Jarmo/Beta/whomever.

I agree that it could be their line of thinking, but... well, the reality show got a big media attention, here in Hungary even some national and local(!) newspapers had the story, not to mention the tabloids and music sites. So the 'general public' may needed a press release if it wasn't true. On the other hand, only the hardcores know who is in GN'R right now. Outside of the internet world of like 20,000 fans nobody's really interested. So why should you update the 'world' that you don't know if a guitar player whom nobody knows is still in your band?
BUT... for the hardcore fans, who 'stuck with Axl through all the fucking shit', Axl really should give an update about the guitarist situation. And I will use the forbidden word: he OWES an update about Robin. Not to mention that the official site still hasn't reported the 'fact that everybody knows' that the album is done. Before it turns out that Beta was 'misquoted' by the media. So use your website 20

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I know people in GNR communities seem to hate the word "owed", but I think Finck owes the fanbase an explanation on whats going on, at least from his standpoint. Not just GNR fans, but for the portion of NIN fans who really liked him during his tenure in that band.

I have always had some respect for Finck with how he has handled the CD saga. If he ignores his supporters now at this crucial stage, that respect will be vaporized.

Its time for all these guys to grow a spine. If you opening your mouth is cause for internal strife in the GNR camp, then your presence in the band was never held in high regard.

This isn't some black ops project channeled through the CIA. Its a fucking album attempted by rotating lineups.

In his defense maybe he doesn't want to step on Axl's toes, or put words into his mouth. SO he feels Axl should have the right of first explanation. Or he's under a gag order about it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Something that most of us guessed wasn't true.   Hell at least they put that rumor down officially.

Although the bigger issue/update still remains.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nothin but a smoke screen to ignore what Robin is doing

and like BS said there is more in this initial story than just the tv show...its seems the most obviously false thing is disproved here and the other stuff is simply ignored

Board footer