You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Rant Thread

fork.gifyay_confetti.gif

Awesome!

Re: The Rant Thread

Dammit!!!!  It's Snowing out and I hate snow.  4  I didn't look at the weather report so I have no gloves, no boots, my kid isn't in boots and we are supposed to get 4 inches 17 17

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Rant Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: The Rant Thread

polluxlm wrote:

MOtherfucking cocksucking elctricity!!!!!!!!:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 208 

Re: The Rant Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

My car is in the shop.. Custom exhaust might be fucked.. Hopefully not. People can't fucking drive.

Re: The Rant Thread

My husband threw away a perfectly good shopvac WTF!!!!! 4  So it was icky inside.  He says because of that and for room 10   we aren't made of money to just go and get a new one when/if we get another flood. 17

data11235
 Rep: 1 

Re: The Rant Thread

data11235 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

My husband threw away a perfectly good shopvac WTF!!!!! 4  So it was icky inside.  He says because of that and for room 10   we aren't made of money to just go and get a new one when/if we get another flood. 17

Next time you get a flood.. Buy him a mop and say "Here ya go!!"

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

PaSnow
 Rep: 199 

Re: The Rant Thread

PaSnow wrote:
data11235 wrote:

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

I hate calling my local pizza shop & the girl ALWAYS says "about 20-25 minutes"... I go, at about 25 minutes, and still wait another 10-15. If it takes 35 minutes, just tell me, the food is good & I'll still order it from there. I'll just wait at home, not there.

I get self conscious about this because the girl who works there (I think it's the owners daughter) is jailbait, about 18 & cute. I feel creepy like I show up early just to wait around & look at her.

Neemo
 Rep: 480 

Re: The Rant Thread

Neemo wrote:
data11235 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

My husband threw away a perfectly good shopvac WTF!!!!! 4  So it was icky inside.  He says because of that and for room 10   we aren't made of money to just go and get a new one when/if we get another flood. 17

Next time you get a flood.. Buy him a mop and say "Here ya go!!"

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

Then dont order "chinese" food 16 tongue

Re: The Rant Thread

data11235 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

My husband threw away a perfectly good shopvac WTF!!!!! 4  So it was icky inside.  He says because of that and for room 10   we aren't made of money to just go and get a new one when/if we get another flood. 17

Next time you get a flood.. Buy him a mop and say "Here ya go!!"

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

HAHA you can count on that!!


I have had that happen to me as well with Chinese Food...LOL

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB