You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The Rant Thread

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

She's probably my wife in some alternate universe.

Hey that's one way to look at it! 22 3

Axlin16 wrote:

Later I re-connected with them and found out, just by being put in a position of being around them daily that.... I didn't miss out on a thing. I romanticized the whole thing and found out it was never going to work out and it wouldn't have lasted anyways. Completely incompatible.

Gee that's another 18 sad

In all seriousness I think it's probably true, that the girls we try to talk with, and ask out but get rejected, we're so quick to forgot or not worry about.  Whereas the ones we never got the chance to, for various reasons, we remain thinking about in a "What if...." kindof way.  Chances are a few phone calls & dates & it might have faded away.

James I knew a similar girl at my bank a few years ago.  I think she was Sikh indian, pretty girl with blueish eyes. Probably about 23 or so. Only probably was I was sorta in a bind between jobs & only working part time, and we didn't have Direct Deposit.  So almost every Friday I would stop in to deposit my check. Occasionally I would do it thru ATM or a different branch, but for the most part hers was convenient & on the way home.  Embarrasing, depositing $200 or whatever sometimes for the week, and people I talked with at work who were in a similar bind (and knew we were underpaid) said "Don't do it. She knows how much you make." and I never did.  Another older lady there seemed to acknowledge our friendship, telling me a  few times that she was off for her birthday, or away on vacation, without me even asking.  I think she wanted me to ask her out in a "You two would make a nice couple" sortof way, but I didn't.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
Neemo wrote:

SNOW!!!!!!!

That is all

This.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

One of those days where you get more and more angry for each passing hour.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Cheer up polluxlm.  I just got 2 flat tires on I-95 (major highway) while taking a girl/friend in to her work. Whats worse I was dressed like a slob (sweatpants, thought I'd goto the gym after) and didn't bring my wallet. I wasn't about to ask her to front the money so I ended up calling my Mom for her credit card to get a tow. What only adds to it, is i"m at the mechanic, I got a crappy car, wearing sweatpants, and no money and no credit card (on me), and they're looking at her who's dressed sorta nice for work like "WTF you doing with this guy??"

So I put girl/friend cause it went pretty bad, I'm terrible in situations like that, and I'm not sure I'll hear much from her again. Bummer.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Damn...

I feel better now, lol.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Glad to help.

The ying & yang of the universe.

AtariLegend wrote:

I need to get a new keyboard so I can actually type properly without having to re-edit everything I post afterwards. However I still can't be bothered.

On the other hand if it looks like I typed something with multiple spaces in between words, well that's me visiting the forum on a PS4 controller.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I need to get a new keyboard so I can actually type properly without having to re-edit everything I post afterwards. However I still can't be bothered.

On the other hand if it looks like I typed something with multiple spaces in between words, well that's me visiting the forum on a PS4 controller.

German engineered. The best.

61RtEiq9WNL._SL1500_.jpg

If you have 150 quid to waste that is.

johndivney wrote:

It's the middle of April, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.. But it's still fucking freezing for fucks sake! What the fuck?! This fucking place.. Wish to fuck I'd emigrated somewhere warm & left all this shit behind.

Why the fuck is it so cold?! It's so fucking unfair! Fuck this, I'm crawling back into bed. Fucking asshole world.

Atari - 5 weeks late, but you can always go down to Argos or tesco n get one of their cheap keyboards for like £10-15. They're quite small but you get what you pay for you know. They do the job unless you're going to be doing so seriously heavy duty typing...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Dry your eyes mate 14

dryyoureye16b0.jpg

Board footer