You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Rumor: Axl and Slash at same hotel in NYC?

Mikkamakka wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

That leaves the rhythm guitarist spot. In an ideal world, it'd be Izzy, but we already know he prefers "dropping in" for guest spots to a full-on tour. Slash might simply insist that "Axl joins Velvet Revolver", and that Dave comes along, but tbh he's an out-and-out mercenary, and wouldn't hesitate to sell VR up the river. Gilby is pretty unlikely, having not had contact with either camp for a decade.

Gilby attended one of the GB shows of VR some weeks ago (I think one of the London gigs), he met and talked with the guys 22

Really? Nice. Still couldn't see him being involved in a reunion, though.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

peices of an interview with Slash by Kerrang from Early April

Aussie wrote:

Kerrang - Was it irratating that the singer in your band wouldn't commit to actually being in the band?

Slash - I'm really easy-going and i'll make allowances for whatever people need. But there is the other side of it too and, when you're dealing with someone who is too high-maintenance to hang out with the guys in the trenches, then there are problems

Aussie wrote:

Kerrang - There was a rumour that Weiland was called 'J.A' - Junior Axl - By the band behind he back, is there any truth in that?

Slash - No, i never called him that, there were a few similarities though. what became really irritating was that i had the same problem with Scott as i had when i toured with Axl. i just couldn't get the guy onstage on time. That i can't accept. i will not do it again. i will not be in a situation where a guy is making the audience wait half an hour or an hour or more. it's criminal, i don't know who someone thinks he is when tries to get away with that sort of thing

do those quotes make it look like Slash wants to work with Axl at the moment? Both parties have some serious shit to sort out before any reunion happens....just my 2 cents 19

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEONE ANSWER ME - DAVE WHO???????????????

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
war wrote:

that guy who used to be a construction worker, and now plays guitar for a famous rock band....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:
war wrote:

that guy who used to be a construction worker, and now plays guitar for a famous rock band....

Dave Kuschner from Velvet Revolver

war

war wrote:
Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:
war wrote:

Thanks dude - I do not like velvet revolver and had no idea that was his name. i wasn't sure if you guys were talking about navarro either.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
war wrote:
Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:

Thanks dude - I do not like velvet revolver and had no idea that was his name. i wasn't sure if you guys were talking about navarro either.

I think people were thinking you were just making a joke or something otherwise they woulda answered sooner...I know thats what i was thinking 19

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

I definitelly did....was going to answer straight....but figured you must be fucking around with us....

war

war wrote:
elmir wrote:

I definitelly did....was going to answer straight....but figured you must be fucking around with us....

now i feel stupid - but i guess i am not the only one that doesn't care about velvet revolver

Board footer