You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: The Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

Michelle is very easy, I slept with her after the second date 16

Has anyone been in the comedy club yet? I had no idea they'd got Ricky Gervais to appear in the game, it's spot on as well his mannerisms and everything are so accurate, his routine is part of the stand up routine he actually used on his last tour that I went to see. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw him walk on stage on the game.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Has anyone been in the comedy club yet? I had no idea they'd got Ricky Gervais to appear in the game, it's spot on as well his mannerisms and everything are so accurate, his routine is part of the stand up routine he actually used on his last tour that I went to see. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw him walk on stage on the game.

Later on you'll see if Michelle is really the one getting "fucked."  Hehehe

Anyways I went to the comedy club and caught Katt Williams.  He wasn't really that funny, IMO.

Rex

Rex wrote:

I forgot to mention this, but am I the only one that thinks the theme song kicks ass?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The theme song is cool Rex!  This game is great so far.  Love the tv stuff and looking forward to bangin' Michelle (lol).  Gotta hit the comedy club soon too.  Hey, how do you pick up prostitutes?  (in the game guys...in the game!)

Rex

Rex wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

The theme song is cool Rex!  This game is great so far.  Love the tv stuff and looking forward to bangin' Michelle (lol).  Gotta hit the comedy club soon too.  Hey, how do you pick up prostitutes?  (in the game guys...in the game!)

If it's the same as the other games, just stop by one and honk your horn I think.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

I'm going to have to take Michelle out on a second date soon. I didn't know she'd be so easy. 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I nailed that chick on like every single date.... my NEW girlfriend on the other hand... not so easy. :wtf:

Have you tried any of the girls at Love-meet.net yet?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

As awesome as he is, can you kill him cause that would be highlarious.

Board footer