You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Anyone looking for a helicopter.. Just go to the heli tours and shoot the pilot in the face and take his seat.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

have any of you guys played that one mission for elizabeta where you go to the old hospital and pretty much wipe everyone out. I cant seem to lose my wanted level, any help?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Have you tried paint and spray if you can get to one.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

It's not as easy as that anymore.  If the cops see you go into one it doesn't work.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

i actually had to break down and use the wanted level cheat on that mission.  I just could not get out of the hospital.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
Rex wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

It's not as easy as that anymore.  If the cops see you go into one it doesn't work.

yea, thats the problem im having

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

I just figured out you can use an easy direction mode for the quickest route to a destination point on your map. Talk about making it so much easier to get around the city now.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
myillusions wrote:

I just figured out you can use an easy direction mode for the quickest route to a destination point on your map. Talk about making it so much easier to get around the city now.

lol yeah waypoints are awesome.  I've been using them since the beginning.  Boy does it bring up memories from San Andreas though.  Driving towards that small letter, only to find out you're going the wrong way.  4

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:
Rex wrote:

lol yeah waypoints are awesome.  I've been using them since the beginning.  Boy does it bring up memories from San Andreas though.  Driving towards that small letter, only to find out you're going the wrong way.  4

Yes, kudos indeed for the waypoints. I hate to ask a stupid question but is this something new or was it in GTA: San Andreas as well?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

It was in San Andreas, but it wasnt implemented nearly as well.

Board footer