You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

have any of you guys played that one mission for elizabeta where you go to the old hospital and pretty much wipe everyone out. I cant seem to lose my wanted level, any help?

I just did this mission. Been playin slower than you guys.. Little time. I beat it first shot. Just use the boat in the water behind the hospital for anyone who hasnt played it yet.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Finished the main story as I thought I would just now.

As others finish let me know and I'll start another thread so we can discuss it there.

Cool and will do.

myillusions

myillusions wrote:

Finished the story line of the game yesterday. I was a bit surprised and disappointed with the last mission though.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Finished the main storyline this weekend, I thought the last mission was pretty good tbh. I was slightly dissappointed with how short the main storyline felt though, I'm sure San Andreas was a lot longer. I also found the game to be a bit too easy overall, the driving and stuff was hard to get used to but in terms of the missions there were only a handful that I needed to do more than once, and only 2 or 3 missions stick out for me now as being particularly hard throughout the whole game.

I'd be interested to know what paths you guys chose for the game, who you chose to kill and not kill, and how that changed the game?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'm only around 15% into the game, got the 360 version smile

Sure you guys know this already but an easy way to get a weapon when unarmed (or extra health when shot to shit) is to dial 911 on mobile phone keypad. The operater despatches a cop car, ambulance or fire engine... whichever you chose. Getting into a cop car gives ya a shotgun and ambulance improves ur health smile

myillusions

myillusions wrote:

Anyone else find the "Chained Heart"? 16

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

i have this game, dont play it offen, just now and again, done 30 odd missions

how many is therE?

am i the only person who thought the driving was easy?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Slashisvr wrote:

i have this game, dont play it offen, just now and again, done 30 odd missions

how many is therE?

am i the only person who thought the driving was easy?

I think it changes depending on some of the choices you take during the game but I think when I completed it there were roughly 100 or so main storyline missions.

Board footer