You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Neemo wrote:

yeah i know...but still something is fishy there.....hopefully she isnt Dexter's sister 16

True, omg imagine.   Although using her for a twist would be great!   Come Neemo watch the episode so we can talk about it  17   16  15

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha...i gotta wait till its available on demand...tomorrow i think 17

in the mean time i've been watchign old episodes cuz my MIL wants to watch them so i've been taping them for her....finsihed season one again last night....that episode 10 is still insane when he wipes out in the blood yikes

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

and the greatest scene is still the opening sequence....

"open your eyes and look at what you DID!"
"open them before i cut your eyelids off your face" 16

and when he hits Paul over the head...OMG that was hilarious...he was like oops

and doakes first scene is classic "you're a fuckign weirdo, you know that?" 14

Yeah Doakes kills me with his comments to Dexter.   Dexters narration is really funny most of time. 

Wait till you hear his narration in this episode, you are gonna laugh.  big_smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

watched it...i cant beleive him and Rita are done....so sad sad

Neemo wrote:

watched it...i cant beleive him and Rita are done....so sad sad

Yeah that was a shocker, I wonder if it'll last though because I think him being with his sponser is going to get ugly.  I love when he pulls the fire alarm and he says how he is resorting back to high school...LOL

I am sooooo glad he was able to erase him cleaning the boat, that had me on edge the whole show until that part.   I am so glad he made a formal complaint against Doakes, not that Doakes is wrong but still..LOL.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

holy crap. Lila is a freak 18

and Dexter got doakes good! 22

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

oh yeah did you catch the megadeth reference? In dexters letter to the press?
Masuka talked about it to dexter, he said it was shakespear or something i think 16

"when you kill a man you're a murderer
Kill many, and you're a conquerer
Kill 'Em All...ooh....oh you're a god"

its from the album Countdown to Extinction, the song is Captive Honour, its a reference to his dislike of Metallica..

anyway one of the writers of Dexter is a Megadeth Fan! 9 I was like, "holy crap! thats fucking awesome!" and my wife was like, "WTF are you talking about?" 16

Dexter was awesome last night!!!  When he head butted Doakes I was like no waaaaay yeaaaah and then I realized what he did when he walked out all calm.   I think he is going to end up killing Doakes but not yet, but it's might happen or he might set him up to go to jail or something.

Lila is fucked and maybe you can help me out with this, remember when she knocked out the light and it broke everywhere, then after the fire, Dexter said, "hey your light is fixed"  What up with that?  Did she fix it, did someone else, that was a clue or forshadowing that something is more up then just her being mad that he was with Rita and her kids.

His sister was totally annoying me last night too.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah the whole fixed light thing went over my head too hmm

i dont like the actress who plays his sister, she sucks

as for Doakes, i dunno, i dont think dexter willk abandon harry's "code", the fight scene was crazy, i was like oh man! hes totally in Doakes head though

and dude on the bay harbour butcher case is good....law enforcement background...uh oh, i almost looked like a little light clicked in Deb's head when that part happened, but who knows

Board footer