You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Season 3 is kicking ass so far.   This show is in it's third season and hasn't disappointed yet!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i dunno whats up with that prosecutor though...somethign is gonna happen soon

That's is what has me on edge.  This season is really not about killing, it's now developed into this story that you don't know what's going happen and that's awesome.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

holt crap the end of sundays episode was a bit intense

It sure was!  Although I have to say, is Migel setting Dexter up.  I saw the coming attractions and it looks that way but I don't know.   Could it be that Migel a District Attorney would condone this behavior OR is he going to use Dexter for his own benefit to make him look really good and bust Dexter doing so.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think he is just covering his own ass in that scene. I don't see him double crossing Dexter.. Unless the other brother gets too involved. Dexter still has the shirt with Freebo's blood on it so that has to play a part in it.

That's right BLS, I totally forgot about that.  You're probably right about covering his own ass.    I hope he doesn't double cross Dexter because I like that they are like a team now.  Miguels brother is like a ticking time bomb something is going to happen with him sooner or later.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

wow...is miguel sleeping with that defense autourney? or is he gonna kill her?

is dex gonna end up killing miguel cuz he's a murderer? is anton gonna be dead? is quinn the skinner? or that nicouraguan boss guy that buddy boy was scared of?

OMG did you see the next episode yet!!!   I have to say, this season is the best by far then the first 2 seasons.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah that was pretty wild! when dexter freaked out I thought it was for real... 16

cow's blood.....BURNED!

Board footer