You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha.. I was thinking after that last few shows that the shirt was bullshit. Miguel is one sneaking mother fucker man.

Neemo wrote:

yeah that was pretty wild! when dexter freaked out I thought it was for real... 16

cow's blood.....BURNED!

I totally thought it was for real and I was yelling at my husband, what is he doing!!  LOL.

Yeah Miguel definitely got over on Dexter.   Part of me thinks that this isn't the first time Miguel has killed someone.   He could definitely set up Dexter bad and being the DA, he would be believed and he'd probably have evidence.   I don't know what he's doing but I can't wait to find out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

except the bodies arent in the graveyard wink

OMG DID YOU SEE LAST NIGHTS EPISODE!  9

I am telling you this season rocks, I am so upset there is only 2 episodes left.

Miguel turned out to be such a prick, he's gonna get busted.   He will not get over on Dexter.   He's involved with King, seeing how he had him kidnap Dexter.  It's all gonna come out and what's her name, the commander, she's already going to put it together about his car and how he was out all night when the lawyer was killed.   She already knows he hated her immensely.

I can't wait until next week 5

Did you know that Michael C Hall is going out with the chick that plays his sister Deb in real life.   He was married now he's divorced and with her.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Holy shit I forgot all about it last night. Ill be catching it On Demand for sure tonight.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

oh dude you missed an insane episode...i was like NO dont be over yet!

Holy crap that was crazy shit, i'l post more after you see it BLS

Sorry BLS, I didn't know you didn't see it.

Neemo I was thinking the same thing...I was like Nooooooo don't end!

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

God damn. Now this shit is getting really good. "I got city fucking hall". I can't wait to see how Dexter gets out of this one. For a second I thought Angel was gonna knock that dude out with the nightstick too. Two more episodes left.. This has by far been my favorite episode.

It really is, Jimmy Smits really added a dynamic element to this show.  I loved the 2 of them going at it on the roof.  Like 2 titans, Dexter all calm and evil, Miguel all loud and fierce!
I thought the same thing about Angel, good thing he got Dexters message.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah i wonder whats gonna happen? think miguel will save him? or will debra and quinn catch up with the skinner? will dexter kick that guy's ass?

i think debra will end up catching him and getting her badge...then dexter will pay miguel a little visit in the finale

btw i'm reading the book and its pretty good, a bit different than the first season, but there is some really funny parts so far

Board footer