You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

BLS-Pride wrote:

Miguel will have to die. He can't be arrested even though Maria looked at his SUV oddly. If he goes down he will try and take Dexter too. Hopefully Dexter gets a two for one special.. Miguel and the Skinner.

one more night after this night to find out what happens!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe luguerta will get miguel and deb will get the skinner....and dex then kills miguel in prison like they talked at the beginning of the season for the skinhead dude

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm thinking Dexter will get Miguel before Laguerta does. We will find out tomorrow night.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i missed last nights episode...gotta catch it On Demand

You must, the episode was AWESOME!!!!!  After you watch it we must talk about it!

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

Season 3 has been good and I still like this show a lot, but to me it hasn't been as exciting as the previous two. Things have been a bit more calm this time.

Hidden Text:

Wasn't expecting the Dexter-Miguel confrontation to end before the season finale. It was good though. Maybe for a conclusion it was a bit short, but still it was very well played by the two actors - best scenes this season were between them.

Saudade wrote:

Season 3 has been good and I still like this show a lot, but to me it hasn't been as exciting as the previous two. Things have been a bit more calm this time.

Hidden Text:

Wasn't expecting the Dexter-Miguel confrontation to end before the season finale. It was good though. Maybe for a conclusion it was a bit short, but still it was very well played by the two actors - best scenes this season were between them.

I have to disagree, IMO this season has been the most explosive because you had Miguel and Dexter's relationship constantly changing and evoloving and you felt all that tension coming to the end of season and can't wait until the next episode to see what happens between them.  Granted, I will agree, this season has been the most appealing due to both of them and only them.

Beit, I don't dislike the other seasons those rocked too 5

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Hidden Text:

Was not expected Dexter to be outside the door. It did end sooner than I thought but it was done good. Not the best idea to just dump the body. They showed a lot of shit going down in the preview for the final episode I don't know how they are going to wrap it all up. I hope the season doesn't end in a cliffhanger because Dexter looked fucked at the end of that preview.

BLS-Pride wrote:
Hidden Text:

Was not expected Dexter to be outside the door. It did end sooner than I thought but it was done good. Not the best idea to just dump the body. They showed a lot of shit going down in the preview for the final episode I don't know how they are going to wrap it all up. I hope the season doesn't end in a cliffhanger because Dexter looked fucked at the end of that preview.

Agreed, I wish they'd give us a 2 hour finale.  All the other seasons weren't left on cliffhangers but for some reason I think we might have one this time.

Hidden Text:

I can't wait to hear why he dumped the body.    What I didn't like was Ramone saying how Miguel hired him to protect him from Dexter.

Board footer