You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Richard talks GnR in Japanese Magazines

bigbri wrote:

Sure would be nice if all that comes to pass, but I suspect Richard knows not of what he speaks.

Sky Dog wrote:

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

if band members don't know, who does? Seriously....you guys seem to know everything...what is going on? What is the girl in the Geffen mail room in Detroit saying?.........:thumbup:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

what im wondering is that why on his other interview on gnr daily, a few weeks later,  he chose not to answer any gnr related questions?

Sky Dog wrote:

Russ.... and common fucking business sense tells you that Axl isn't going to turn over the record unless negotiations are finalized. They are obviously not done. I just can't stand the constant ripping of band members for NO reason at all...it gets really old. They talk and they get ripped, they don't talk and they get ripped..    Fuck it...:headbang::headbang:

Big Gun wrote:

what im wondering is that why on his other interview on gnr daily, a few weeks later,  he chose not to answer any gnr related questions?

He probably figures talking to a foreign mag is alot different then talking to a forum, they know the forums are quite tough on them and how Axl probably told them to not talk on them and also he probably figures a magazine is more professional then a forum.   It really doesn't matter where he talks because it always comes back to the forums.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
madagas wrote:

I just can't stand the constant ripping of band members for NO reason at all...it gets really old. They talk and they get ripped, they don't talk and they get ripped..    Fuck it...:headbang::headbang:

they should know better than doing interviews like this....he knew he was going to get asked a GNR related question at least once....c'mon....the site is called GNR daily....what did he think the interview was going to be about?

if he has no intention of talking GNR then he should just turn these interviews down.....simple....other members do it just fine....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

He probably figures talking to a foreign mag is alot different then talking to a forum, they know the forums are quite tough on them and how Axl probably told them to not talk on them and also he probably figures a magazine is more professional then a forum.   It really doesn't matter where he talks because it always comes back to the forums.

it is a lot different - the magazine has more people listening/reading. so the question is would he hype the record to all these people if he thinks we're gonna be made to wait a lot longer? cause just days prior he had nothing to say to the forum. something did change. this interview mentioned good news from the day before which was a day after gnr.com announced hiring new management.  richard was openly positive about that part. kinda makes you wonder if he heard about this the same as you and i. my guess is he considers the new management to be a sign that axl's finally ready to give up the album as do i.

madagas - you are right. these people in the gnr camp aren't lying constantly about multiple things and they obviously know more than us, although the band members are clearly out of the loop when it comes down to the business part of it. i think all the times they have said the album would be out they beleived it when they said it. and now we are getting more specific statements like descriptions of the album and how it is in negotiations. we are getting the truth.

Board footer