You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Bush plans Iran strike by August

Bono wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you understand the word irony and/or hypocrite?  I have no reason to participate in a discussion with you, as you simply assert your position with no evidence to the contrary.  Do you really believe a mentionable amount of Americans pretend to be Canadians when they leave the US?  Let's be a bit more objective.  I want you to explain to me what major contribution Canada provided during WW2.  Nothing comes to mind, how about in general?  Let's hear the great minds and inventions to come out of Canada.  And finally, don't kid yourself.  While such an invent would never occur, Canada would fall within hours if the US decided to do so.  Protests and tought internet attitudes don't stop one of the largest and the most technologically advanced country in the world.  This is of course all mental masturbation, because America would never harm Canada, but please don't tell me what the rest of the world cares about and respect.  You speak for yourself and you have no idea who I am, and what I do.  Take the psuedo intellectual shit elsewhere, cause I promise you that you're outmatched.

WOW! You just made yourself look like a  complete ass. I don't have to say a  word you did it all for me.  You basically proved my point in spades. Nice work. And holy crap the irony of your last comment which I put in bold is too funny. This is exactly why I said I wasnt' going any further with this. I could Trust me pal I could. You think by spouting off random facts and figures that you outmatch me. Well you keep that dellusional little minset of yours but of the two of us the only one looking pseudo is you.  15

Oh and to not aknowlegde that many, many, many Americans hide their nationality behind a Maple Leaf when travelling overseas is very sheltered of you. That shows me you're outta touch with reality.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Bush plans Iran strike by August

Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I would hope that you don't consider that list of entertainers to be the great minds and gifts of Canada.

no definately not, but obviously the entertainment industry are the most recognizable names for most people

one of the biggest medical discoveries was the discovery of insulin by Sir Frederick Grant Banting

Terry Fox ran across Canada on one leg to generate donations for Cancer Research
Rick Hanson Travelled across Canada in a wheel chair for spinal chord research

Callaghan, John (1923-2004) - pioneer of open-heart surgery
Johns, Harold E. (1915-1998) - medical physicist, noted for his extensive contributions to the use of ionizing radiation to treat cancer
Penfield, Wilder (1891-1976) - neurosurgeon, discovered electrical stimulation of the brain

Arthur Currie - Canada's greatest general responsible for the WW1 victory at Vimy Ridge

Board footer