You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: SLASH Comments On Being 'Snubbed' By DR. PEPPER

monkeychow wrote:

Someone sent him a text last night....and we know who always talks to Baz by SMS... wink

Maybe the text read "Ner Ner Ne Ner Ner" wink

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Awesome...coke owns Dr Pepper anyway wink wink

It was friendly how he mentioned bucket too.

no as backslash pointed out previously Dr.Pepper is its own indentity "Dr Pepper Snapple Group inc." (formerly Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages)

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

No sorry i ment "owns" as it internet nerd boy "we owned other team" type owns...lol....was just saying i'd drink a Coke before a Dr Pepper wink

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

No sorry i ment "owns" as it internet nerd boy "we owned other team" type owns...lol....was just saying i'd drink a Coke before a Dr Pepper wink

oh....haha

well i still disagree...coke sucks dr pepper is awesome

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Pretty cool that he acknowledges BH.

he always did...if you think back to all those interviews when Slash was still genuinely interested in CD and was commenting regularly on it, he would always refer to the band guys as "session" musicians....all except BH....he always somehow singled him out in his speech, saying that he didn't know much about him so he couldn't comment too much....

he knew...he knew like most of us that BH was possibly on the road to completely replacing him as this hero from GNR...and in a way he respected that...

i would guess that he respects him even more now, because he can relate to him more...i wouldn't even be surprised if Slash considers having BH as a guest player on his solo record in the future...

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
elmir wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Pretty cool that he acknowledges BH.

i would guess that he respects him even more now, because he can relate to him more...i wouldn't even be surprised if Slash considers having BH as a guest player on his solo record in the future...

that would be hilarious.

specially if he got Brian May too.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

I can't really see Slash having guest lead guitarists on his album...that's his job. It'd be like Axl putting guest singers in GNR...well I guess he did have Baz so anything is possible smile

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

monkeychow wrote:

I can't really see Slash having guest lead guitarists on his album...that's his job. It'd be like Axl putting guest singers in GNR...well I guess he did have Baz so anything is possible smile

And Shaq. Don't forget about Shaq.

Actually Axl is pretty cool with using guest vocalists. UYI had Shannon Hoon and Alice Cooper in addition to Izzy and Duff.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Oh yeah i didn't think of that good point!

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Someone sent him a text last night....and we know who always talks to Baz by SMS... wink

Maybe the text read "Ner Ner Ne Ner Ner" wink

Maybe it's the frame of mind I'm in right now, but that was seriously funny! lol karma.

Board footer