You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Differences in the "old" new leaks....

Neemo wrote:

i think i just expected more than i should have

Keep in mind that things may have changed since these were recorded.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

tommy was done recording in 02 and he considered the 04 mixes to be final....i bet these are what he considered "earth shattering"

Neemo wrote:

tommy was done recording in 02

Back then, yeah - but it's kinda obvious that things have changed since 2002/2004. I doubt that he hasn't been re-recording or written new parts for already existing songs.

And there most likely have been coming along new tracks since that time as well.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

no i understand what you're saying...but is he just gonna decide to play a different style? I doubt it..yes he may record something new..but i doubt hes jsut gonna add some killer fills and stuff

Sky Dog wrote:

Tommy came from a minimalist scene.....there wasn't 32 guitar parts, 3 syths, 45 cello players in The Mats. He probably heard this stuff and it was mindblowing to him.

Back on topic, the vocals in TWAT are definitely different-the first part and there are tons of different mixing level issues compared to the last batch. AUTOTUNE is definitely in play!:laugh:

Neemo wrote:

but i doubt hes jsut gonna add some killer fills and stuff

I suppose that we'll see once it's time.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

Back on topic, the vocals in TWAT are definitely different-the first part and there are tons of different mixing level issues compared to the last batch.

I honestly think they are the same vocals...just slowed down slightly and on top of that with the Guitars turned down in the mix they sound alot different..for the record I'm not very crazy about the changes to TWAT or Madagascar :wtf:

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Neemo wrote:

but i doubt hes jsut gonna add some killer fills and stuff

I suppose that we'll see once it's time.

we will for sure ... you know I'm right though 16 19

Sky Dog wrote:

It's a crazy world, I like the changes to TWAT and Maddy especially.:rock: I am very pleased with these batch of leaks. I am not saying it is a masterpiece or anything, but it is pretty good, and the changes made are what I expected. The old songs are simply mixed better imo.

Sky Dog wrote:

and now, apparently, Bumble says they are demos that were recorded before his time in GNR. Thus, pre 2006.:ummm:

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

and now, apparently, Bumble says they are demos that were recorded before his time in GNR. Thus, pre 2006.:ummm:

makes sense....I still say that they are prolly the practice recordings for the 06 tour...

this is probably the material that was around when BH left and most likely feature Richard on them as well...sorry James 16

Board footer