You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Post Your Pic Thread - Let's see what you look like!

Aussie wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ Unfortunately there is a difference between taking pictures with girls you meet somewhere and taking girls home sad

Besides I have a girlfriend I gotta behave 17

True, True and it's great that you behave considering how many girls take pics with you.    Let me ask you this, is it a bit of an effort to get the girls to pose with you or is it you hang out with them a bit and then you just say hey want to take a pic with me and they do it no questions asked.   I only ask this because I've never seen one guy take pics with so many women in so many different places  smile

I don't just randomly go up to chicks asking for photos - that would be a bit creepy I'm sure. 14

Often they're just girls we have met out and started talking to and hanging out for a bit.  I just ask if we can take some pics - they probably say yes because they think that they're gonna get lucky 16 But seriously, we're usually just goofing around taking pics with our mobile phones being drunk idiots and that's what most of the photos are.  They're usually the funniest pics, I just don't post those ones wink 

TylerDurden I like the hiking pic - I wish we had some decent hills for hiking where I live.  Unfortunately it's as flat as a pancake around here. I need to go travelling overseas again. sad

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

it's a mountain right around the corner from my house .at least once a week... it's a good way to let off steam, even though i never fucking end up losing weight...
but either way...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

cd.jpg

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Here's a pic I only received today even though the concert was more than a year ago.  It was the Bon Scott Tribute Concert and from memory they had playing, Rose Tattoo, The Screaming Jets and I think The Brewster Brothers (from the Angels) amongst others.

It's probably easy to spot who I am - the t-shirts a dead giveaway.

25qgh84.jpg

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

100_4216.jpg

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Here's a pic I only received today even though the concert was more than a year ago.  It was the Bon Scott Tribute Concert and from memory they had playing, Rose Tattoo, The Screaming Jets and I think The Brewster Brothers (from the Angels) amongst others.

http://i36.tinypic.com/25qgh84.jpg

Who's the Hagar impersonator in the middle? 14

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Aussie wrote:

http://i36.tinypic.com/25qgh84.jpg

a pic of aussie where he's not surrounded by chicks. this is going straight to the history book big_smile

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

me and the iron sheik 2007

dsc028851vd0.th.jpg

me and my son

0000146xi7.th.jpg

me and my daughter........and i did the cake

1001488jz3.th.jpg

me and my friend and bass player troy

troynclintyw1.th.jpg

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

me posing with my get up

0000065iz2.th.jpg

me on stage..........yeah it's a gn'r tribute band. thinking of getting it back together again. show those hacks on letterman whos the boss ( lol )

1000447qf8.th.jpg

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Cool pics.  If you get the band back together you will have to shave?  Those cowboy boots look exactly like the ones he used to wear!!  What was your tribute band called?

Is that really the Iron Sheik off WWF fame?

Board footer