You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Post Your Pic Thread - Let's see what you look like!

PaSnow wrote:
Tommie wrote:

all I did was get shitfaced and win 1,200 bucks.

Now THAT'S a vacation!!!

yup.. this is one of the only places you can come on a vacation and make it pay for itself smile

i would recommend anyone who goes to check out the Hard Rock.   great atmosphere, i usually do well there, great music (GnR at least every hour), and some of Axl's old stuff is on display along with lots of other cool memoribila.    I'm down to go there anytime smile

yup its where I met Robin and saw GnR twice smile   great venue.. Rob Zombie/Ozzy is playing the Joint saturday night and I've been trying to win tickets on the radio for the last couple days.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

cool man smile  and that goes for anyone on this board who is of legal drinking/gaming age.   I miss getting to visit vegas and staying on the strip.

I'll keep that in mind.  When I move out west, Vegas is going to be one of my main vacation getaways.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Some smiling pictures of the Baby big_smile

8ev22ja.jpg
8101aug.jpg

and a new technique we are trying for potty training,

81tkrhh.jpg

its especially effective when she shits her pants 18  I'm sooooo kidding 16 19

Adorable!!  My god Emily is getting so big.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Aww bless! smile  Those gummy smiles are mint!

I'm so totally trying to put off potty training :-\

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

dont wait too long...we did....and it sucks now, we prolly shouldve started @ 27 months

and pull ups dont work at all, i wish we just went right to undies, cuz after sitting in cold poo on the naughty spot a few times she learned quick

Agreed with Neemo, pull ups are not really for potty training it's just like an introduction to underwear in the sense of how they are made.  I never really even pulled them up and down, I always changed him when he was wet.   They are more confortable for them I think when they are 3.

I also went right to undies when I began my training which was about 4 months after his 3rd birthday.  I put him in underwear for an hour watching him and asking him to go potty and all that, then after a week it was 2 hours, then 3 hours, then 4 hours, then it went to all day except at school and at night.   This took about 6 months for him to be completely out of pullups, even at night and with alot of accidents.   I found this to be a great way to train.

Ofcourse the earlier is better always but I waited until he was 3.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

boys are supposed to take longer than girls and we actually started pullups at 2 years, but we never shoved it down her throat, not like we are these past couple weeks, I've been pretty mean to her actually

calling her a baby and stuff, like "you wanna be a baby like your sister? I'll put your crib back together and feed you bottles." she doesnt like that too much, but unless you force they wont take to it...at least with my daughter, she was content to just crap her diapers, but it was getting so hard to change her cuz she s getting so strong so its hard to hold her legs

Board footer