You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: $1,000 For 'Sorry' Demo

bigbri wrote:

"Silkworms."

Since "Riyadh and the Bedouins" kicked maximum ass in studio form I wouldn't mind that one at all.

With that said, I do enjoy the live versions that we've got because of its great potential.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I was going to start a thread earlier asking people what they thought would leak next. On my list would have been "Sorry" and "Silkworms." Rockers to even out the ballads of the last batch.

I am willing to bet 'Sorry' is the next one to surface (jmo). From what I've learned over the past couple weeks, it seems to be one of the most "available" among the circles. It will surface eventually. For whatever reason, it's one of the songs (that is available) that I am really eager to hear. I'll drop a grand to heat it now. Unfortunately, it is something that I would have to keep to myself.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'd sell my mother for a Silkworms demo.

Agreed. Silkworms would sound phenemonal in a studio recorded environment.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I am willing to bet 'Sorry' is the next one to surface. From what I've learned over the past couple weeks, it seems to be one of the most "available" among the circles. It will surface eventually. For whatever reason, it's one of the songs (that is available) that I am really eager to hear. I'll drop a grand to heat it now. Unfortunately, it is something that I would have to keep to myself.

How much was the guy you were talking to exactly demanding for it?  Must be a highly rated song if he was upping those stakes....:)

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I'm on the Silkworms bandwagon too.  I've never been a big fan of it on the boots, but everyone that was there in person when it was played loved it.  I think the studio could bring new life to the song to the fan base just like when the CD haters loved the CD leak.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I am willing to bet 'Sorry' is the next one to surface. From what I've learned over the past couple weeks, it seems to be one of the most "available" among the circles. It will surface eventually. For whatever reason, it's one of the songs (that is available) that I am really eager to hear. I'll drop a grand to heat it now. Unfortunately, it is something that I would have to keep to myself.

How much was the guy you were talking to exactly demanding for it?  Must be a highly rated song if he was upping those stakes....:)

Too much.

I'll pay a grand for it. No more.

Especially since it will remain unheard by the general public. I think it's more than fair.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
Incognito wrote:

Too much.

I'll pay a grand for it. No more.

Especially since it will remain unheard by the general public. I think it's more than fair.

Money talks.

This sounds like one killer of a song....:)

I wonder what else he has?  (that was not a rhetorical question, by the way)

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Sorry and The General are next me thinks.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Sorry and The General are next me thinks.

x2.

'Sorry' is out there. 'The General' is strongly rumored to be.

But yeah, these are my personal guesses of what will surface next.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I'm dying to hear all of Checkmate / No Love Remains.

Board footer