You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Rumor: Unheard GNR song on Rockband 2

faldor wrote:

One way or another some people have WAY too much time on their hands.  Either creating fake setlists or creating fake video game clips, whatever the case may be.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, I got a bucket song I've never heard out of all this. I'm happy.  Thx, gnrevolution.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So it turns out it's a fake or been cancelled eh?

Someone give me some hope. I'm starting to wonder what the fuck is going on. I was ok with delays when the problem was building the band and recording a kickass album. But my mind is struggling to process now...everyone says the album is done, Baz has heard 3 cds of songs and likes them....we've heard 10 leaks from the album that overall have gone down well with the fanbase......its been 16 months since they set a tentative relesase date...yet nothing official ever fucking happens....

I know we arn't suposed to be waiting...but I mean seriously....what the fuck.....

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If true, let's kill the VMA rumor too. It's not too bad. Now we just wait for leaks, which I think are not too far off. And we have another song to look forward to leaking.

Sky Dog wrote:

hey.....look on the bright side, we have Heartbreak Hotel on ITUNES.:sick:

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i've never been so upset with the saga as i am now

like previously stated this setlist could be fake just like all he fake cd artwork and tracklists we've seen over the years

but i am not gonna get my hopes up again

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
madagas wrote:

hey.....look on the bright side, we have Heartbreak Hotel on ITUNES.:sick:

Always funny to see us go from heaven to hell in two posts when there's rumors.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

a lot of the gamers are saying this is a fake

here is one of the comments

A Gamespot hands-on preview already confirmed that Panic Attack is by Dream Theater. This list says Panic Attack is by Finger Eleven. Fake! Good try though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It may be fake War, but that doesn't mean "Shacklers Revenge" is true... Chances are that's fake as well.

EDIT: Also, apparently there is a song 'Panic Attack" by Finger Eleven. Doesn't mean very much though. I agree it's likely a fake, a pretty well made fake though.

http://www.amazon.com/Finger-Eleven/dp/ … 961&sr=8-4

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe the original title of "Shackler's Revenge" was fake..I mean looking at it in the light of day...it is named after a known buckhead track. seems odd for GNR (even with bucket) to make a sequal to his solo albums...

Board footer