You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

PaSnow wrote:

I was listening to "Better" on my Ipod while running on the treadmill at the gym. I upped my speed to 5.5. 9

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I plan to read news about the conference on my mobile phone whilst dodgin traffic to justify the most dangerous title 16

I just walked past the iPhone line near my work and made fun of all of them. I was wearing my Robin Finck t-shirt at the time, does that help the "Most Dangerous Band" thing? 16

Most definetly. Now we just need to piss off a couple of cities by causing a GN'R Online Fandom induced riot and the title is won back.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

It would help if they were actually a band in order to obtain the 'most dangerous band' tag once again.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think these titles have been confirmed from G4tv:

Panic Attack (Finger Eleven)
Chop Suey (System of a Down)
Give It Away (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Everlong (Foo Fighters)
Kids in America (Kim Wilde)
Ace of Spades (Motorhead)
Hello There (Cheap Trick)
Anyway you Want it (Journey)
Pinball Wizard (The Who)
More Than A Feeling (Boston)
All The Small Things (Blink 182)

Aren't those the same that was on the Shacklers Revenge list?

I'm thinking this is good fucking news!

bucket 9

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

Aren't those the same that was on the Shacklers Revenge list?

I'm thinking this is good fucking news!

bucket 9

They are.

Looking forward to Monday.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Good Sign smile

Although...if its a fake...from the naming of the GNR track it's obviously a smart fake by someone who is a fan of GNR/Bucket - so it's still possible that it was a legit tracklist that someone just  changed NR to SR for their idea of a good time.

I really hope it does happen though. A new song would go down a treat now!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

But if someone faked it, substituting NR for a song no one outside the GNR circle knew about, is like a billion to one.

Even though we are constantly fucked with, I'm really thinking this is legit.

How could it be fake?

I mean, it's possible that it'll end up not being on Rock Band 2 but there's no chance on earth that this whole thing is made up or that it's just a plain coincidence.

Besides, the list showing November Rain was fake and I would be surprised to see a song like that on either Guitar Hero or Rock Band.

And I also find it a bit strange that the rumors about a VMA appearance started just a couple of days after this was seen by the public eye.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

This would be the first GNR tune to ever be on a Rock Band title right?

Can you put a band's work on both Rock Band and Guitar Hero? Because old Gyns music has appeared on GH, with Slash as a playable character, could old music also be put on Rock Band? Obviously new music could be done with just Axl's ok.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

How could it be fake?

It's unlikely I'll grant. But its vaguely possible. I'm thinking someone downloads the rockband setlist showing  November Rain as the GNR track. This person is the type of person who likes to fuck with the GNR fan base for whatever reason people do it - attention or whatever. He is a buckethead fan - so makes up a song name based on one of bucket's solo songs. (ie Changes 'Shackler' to 'Shackler's Revenge', he could have easily been like 'Return to Nottingham' or something) - subs in those words and posts to the net. Bingo instant rumour that sounds kind of legit. The only thing giving this rumour any credibility is mysteron or whatever saying its real. So i guess it comes down to how accurate he is with info. But think of it this way - if it comes out now without the song - will people think Mysteron was full of shit or that the band simply 'pulled' the song? This whole thing could just be a really well crafted BS story that is able to take a life of its own.

For the record...I really hope it is real...and i'm dying to hear a new song, and i'll go nuts when rockstar is released...and I think it is real overall....i'm just saying...to my mind its not impossible that it could be bullshit...more definate things in GNR world have turned out to be red-hearings... smile

Board footer