You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Some Of You Knew My Dad Was Very Sick

I am sorry dtj, i know how it feels, my dad passed away 4 years ago.
Double brain tumor, primary and secondary.

If you want to talk, i'll always be there.

neutral

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

Sorry for your loss DTJ.
My condolences.

bighug.gif

Thank you everyone.   All these messages mean so much you have no idea.   Julia posting about it and talking about it helps me and Pasnow, I am so sorry your Uncle passed the day before my dad.  Buzzsaw I can't help but think of the healthy times, I have all sorts of flashes from the past that pop into my head but then I can't help but think of that last day and it crushes me.  My brain has to digest watching that, it's traumatic, it really is.

I told my son tonight.   That was really hard.  First off he kept telling me to stop crying and be happy and hugging me and he asked a ton of questions.   He said he loves Papa and doesn't want Papa to leave him. sad   I said that Papa went to heaven and is in a happy place and he says but Grandma's is a happy place.  So gutwrenching, rips my heart out.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Keep your chin up DTJ.  Just remember the good times and he's in a better place now.  Someday you will see him again but he wouldn't want you to be sad.  Death is never easy but at the same time, you have to be strong and make sure you keep a part of him with you at all times.

Thank you Abbey, he'll always be with me.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Really sorry to hear that DTJ, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

My grandfather passed away last Tuesday, and although he didn't have cancer, he was also not in a very good state, and I'm glad he is no longer suffering anymore.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

DTJ just know he's at peace now, and that holding a grudge is probably the last thing he would want you to go through. I hope your alright and just keep living in ways that will make him proud. smile

Feel better!!!

Thank you Metallex and Jack, your words are greatly appreciated and taken to heart.

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

My thoughts are with you DTJ.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I'm late on this, but I'm sorry to hear, DTJ...

Board footer