You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

-Jack- wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

lol, how can it be "apparantly confirmed?"

if someone has confirmation, post it.

seems much more likely that the rock band dude had some faulty info than the entire thing being staged, but anything is possible i suppose.

What he said!!

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

One of the developers/person at e3 at something awful said it was fake...capt underpant in the thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth … enumber=68

Everyone there thinks he's legit, he's posted photos and was only talking about rockband, not GnR specifically.

"Totally fake - he doesn't work for HMX, MTV, or anyone I know here."

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Doesn't jive with what he said on the video.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Rex wrote:

Apparently, this has been confirmed as fake. 

I thought it looked really staged to begin with anyway.

Neemo planted that fake seed a couple pages back and it got me wondering. It was pretty convenient.

Doesn't change the fact that SR is on the way.

what did i do? hmm

Sky Dog wrote:

well, not that I believe anything about all this, but the e3 people could be covering their ass as fast as possible. Again, we know we're going to get one song soon....just be happy for that.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Rex wrote:

Apparently, this has been confirmed as fake. 

I thought it looked really staged to begin with anyway.

Neemo planted that fake seed a couple pages back and it got me wondering. It was pretty convenient.

Doesn't change the fact that SR is on the way.

what did i do? hmm

You sniffed this as suspicious. I was giving you credit for being skeptical.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^oh yeah

but really why would a game developer know about VMA appearances and album release schedules and single releases and stuff...you would think all he would know is direct info about the game and future game downloads...especially if he is not a gnr fan why would he even care...and in the vid he comes across as indifferent about gnr at best

doesnt mean its not real...there are just some red flags there

and if it is is real...shame on the newguns guy for doing that to someone to gain a little bit of gnr forum credibility

i mean really...the fans wonder why nobody talks to us...its cuz certain assholes pull this type of crap

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

according to the video, the single will be released in September, with a release date, and possibly a performance at the VMA's. am i understanding this right?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That was a lot of work to stage....... That. 10

It could be fake, but I've been to those type of things before. It's not hard to get people out of
their booths, especially if they think they're being interviewed. I don't know. Either it's real or
someone has a whole lot of time on their hands.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Dude why the fuck are you looking for truthful info on something awful? That place is like /b/, or some other random place.. its just some douche bag trying to get attention.

Board footer