You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Slash joins Fergie on stage for a rendition of SCOM

buzzsaw wrote:

Hasn't skipped a beat?  I think it's better than the GnR days.  Sobriety may not have made him a creative genius, but he's a lot more technically sound than he ever was live for GnR.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Damn.

I would love to say the reason I've been watching these videos over and over again is Slash, I really would... but damn... she hot in those pants! 11

Aside from that, the solo's sounded fuckin' mean. It was good to hear them live from him again. And I didn't miss Axl at all in the SCOM rendition (Paradise City was a whole different story). Fergie (how much I despise the peas) did a great job, pulled it off vocally and showed great showmanship. She can indeed pull off the Rock-chick thing.

I was, erm... "entertained" wink

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Damn.

I would love to say the reason I've been watching these videos over and over again is Slash, I really would... but damn... she hot in those pants! 11

Aside from that, the solo's sounded fuckin' mean. It was good to hear them live from him again. And I didn't miss Axl at all in the SCOM rendition (Paradise City was a whole different story). Fergie (how much I despise the peas) did a great job, pulled it off vocally and showed great showmanship. She can indeed pull off the Rock-chick thing.

I was, erm... "entertained" wink

I was too... If her and Langdon want to team up on vocals I would be cool with that.  They could cover Sweet Child with Fergie, and the Last Fight with Langdon.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

slashalicous tongue

whos the drummer? i like his style

think perla might wana knock fergie out lol

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Honestly I think Slash is alot like Robin. He likes playing live and gets a huge thrill from it. I can understand that. I also think he is having fun being a guest musician and a sessionist. Something he might not have been able to go in GN'R. Some people just don't get that when your a musician it's all music. As diehard a rock fan I am I still enjoy other types of music.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's great to hear slash playing this track again...i'd love to hear him on stuff like locomotive and nightrain nowadays....or double talking jive....

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

russtcb wrote:

This chick seems to know at least a few kick ass old school rock songs. On top of that she can actually sing. I bet if hard rock were to make a comeback that she'd make a run at releasing a rock album.

screw waiting for it to make a comeback. fergie needs to give it up and get herself a kickass backing band.

i think she's nuts for not already going there...it's obvious her heart leans more to rockin' out.

it's not like she doesn't have the $$$ and people to pull it off. roll

but of course, must be popularity minded. gah. piss on popularity. 16

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

although i'm not crazy about her vocals - she's not technically bad; just too clean for my taste.

same but different in that i really don't care for operatic female vox with symphonic metal (unless it's trans-siberian orchestra, they can do no wrong in my book)

many people like it, but i just don't.

Board footer