You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the dirt
 Rep: 3 

Re: Baz now claims 4 GNR albums exist

the dirt wrote:
November Rain wrote:

3, 4 or 7000 albums or whatever. What I´m fucking jealous about is that the fucker had the priviledge to listen to them!!!:love:

Well that's just it. Why bother bringing how many albums exist throughout the years if it's a possibility that nothing will ever get released? To inspire.........jealousy?

November Rain
 Rep: 4 

the dirt wrote:
November Rain wrote:

3, 4 or 7000 albums or whatever. What I´m fucking jealous about is that the fucker had the priviledge to listen to them!!!:love:

Well that's just it. Why bother bringing how many albums exist throughout the years if it's a possibility that nothing will ever get released? To inspire.........jealousy?

No. I just think Baz does it because he really appreciates his friend and also he wants to try to show the doubters that CD exists and that it will be released IMO.

Sky Dog wrote:

Baz just said it again on radio in Philly....said the business side of things is holding things up....said he heard 4 albums worth of material. I now think Axl is using Bach as a promo guy...maybe he is trying to get the fan base riled up to put pressure on the record company....for negotiation purposes etc. Who knows but he is blabbing up a storm for some reason on big radio stations.:haha:

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

madagas wrote:

Baz just said it again on radio in Philly....said the business side of things is holding things up....said he heard 4 albums worth of material. I now think Axl is using Bach as a promo guy...maybe he is trying to get the fan base riled up to put pressure on the record company....for negotiation purposes etc. Who knows but he is blabbing up a storm for some reason on big radio stations.:haha:

I think Baz would lie through his teeth if that's what Axl wanted him to do.

How long is the "business side of things" going to be used as an excuse. I personally think the only hold-up at this point is Axl himself.

Baz's whole promotional campaign for his new album so far has been that Axl sings on it.

I don't know about you guys, but that seems pretty weak  to me.

bba

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Once the buisness side is taken care of, there will be some other reason why CD isn't coming out yet.

the dirt

the dirt wrote:
November Rain wrote:

No. I just think Baz does it because he really appreciates his friend and also he wants to try to show the doubters that CD exists and that it will be released IMO.

People in the GNR camp have said such things over the years, it's not only Baz.

Sky Dog wrote:

maybe so.....but anybody who thinks that the business side of things isn't the main obstacle right now is simply ignoring WAY too many facts and sources. The reason for the delay really doesn't matter to fans anyway....all we know is we are getting the shit end of the stick!:(

the dirt

the dirt wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Once the buisness side is taken care of, there will be some other reason why CD isn't coming out yet.

If the time ever comes where the buisiness side of things is taken care of they'll be telling you that 10 albums are there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The whole multiple album talk is losing its appeal. I don't understand why Baz keeps taunting us with this type of talk when the band can't even talk about one. Grrrr this has got to end one day.

Board footer