You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

misterID wrote:

Yeah, if there's something too hot for the board... "what's up?"

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Figures the day I work a double is when shit is going down.   Only five hours left, to bad I'll be at work all day.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Just hope we aren't in for a big let down!!

If all this excitement mounts and then....you know what I mean

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

If all this excitement mounts and then fucks up.....well shit....you know what I mean

I'm not sure why you'd expect it not to.  How many threads like this have there been over the years?  How many have actually produced anything?  Add to that a fake insider making not even entertaining cryptic messages and you get nothing.  You lose.  Good day sir.

Maybe Charlie will give the gobstopper back and all will be well, but these usually don't have a happy ending.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well I'll be at work at that time, so I hope WHATEVER happens is available when I get back.  Whatever it might be.  Information, pictures, songs.  MSL has a lot of people excited right now, I don't think he wants to disappoint.  But I'm not getting my hopes up for anything huge.  I'll take just some gossip on a release date at this point, or on Robin's status.  I can wait less than a month for SR.  Another song wouldn't hurt though, but I don't know if he'd want to go through that trouble again.  More power to him if he does though.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
Incognito wrote:

Part 2 is coming ...

I Didn't even know we had part one...

Sky Dog wrote:

while we are waiting....A NEW SNIPPETT FROM SEAN BEAVEN

Antiquiet: Walk us through the experience of working on the new Guns N' Roses album.

Sean Beavan: Ah yes, that was a long time ago. It was between '˜98 and 2000, I think. Tommy Stinson and I became good friends, and we see each other quite a bit, so he gives me updates here and there. I have no idea what's going on now. Almost everybody involved with the project when I was working on it isn't a part of it anymore. It was Josh Freese on drums, Tommy was playing bass'¦ Dizzy was playing keyboards, and I think he's still doing that. It was a blast working with Axl. He was a really funny guy. That's probably the one thing that surprised me the most- just how funny the guy could be. When he'd come in to do vocals, he'd warm up for like forty-five minutes not by singing, but by telling jokes. He was just extremely funny and super nice.

Antiquiet: Was there any sense that Chinese Democracy was nearing completion back then?

Sean Beavan: I thought there was. (laughs) I think we worked on thirty-five songs or something. But the guy just continually creates, and as people changed into and out of the band, a lot of things got re-tracked. I'd love to see the record come out soon, but we'll see. They say it was turned in.

Board footer