You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

-D- wrote:

I think the mediocre guitar playing of Robin makes Bucket seem even more God like which is why he gets even more respect on here. I like Bucket because, to replace a legend, u have to have somebody absolutely amazing.  Robin is a HUGE step back as I see Robin more of a Gilby Clarke than a Slash but Bucket, that guy is an enigma, looks cool, is mysterious and can play like a motherfucker. Ron can play fast also but I think Bucket's playing is a little cleaner and u can hear the notes a lot better whereas sometimes with Ron, the notes sound kind of muddled together.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

I really dig the song, and am so glad to hear "live" drums on the track.  Too many of the CD songs are a little too heavy on the canned drums for my taste...

Yeah, the drums absolutely kick ass on this song, that's for sure.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
machine24 wrote:

Robin is a HUGE step back as I see Robin more of a Gilby Clarke than a Slash but Bucket, that guy is an enigma, looks cool, is mysterious and can play like a motherfucker.

Robin did make some cool parts on the leaks...but I agree that overall GNR is a band for guitar legends and that's what slash is, and bucket has the skills to fit in the role.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

my local station talked about hearing SR from an email from a fan....the DJ said that if they plan to use that track as a single then they are in trouble...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Radio DJ's have bashed all the leaks, pretty much. It's hard to take them serious, though. Their
taste in music usually sucks, and they're trying desperately to be comedians.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

not this guy there was no joking he said a fan sent a link to him and he listened and he thought it sucked...then he said that maybe there will be a different mix on the album or maybe its not even the RockBand2 track ..nobody knows....so he did his research and presented it as news...not a joke

this station does their research though and stay up on alot of different bands

www.htzfm.com out of southwestern ontario...its my station of choice...check it out

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

Neemo wrote:

my local station talked about hearing SR from an email from a fan....the DJ said that if they plan to use that track as a single then they are in trouble...

Anyone who takes DJs serious is in trouble.

GNR0X
 Rep: 0 

GNR0X wrote:

Is that limitless guitar shredding I hear at 3:01? Because it sounds like keyboard it's so fast.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

No one knows how the general public will take to this song. It could go either way.

Board footer