You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Now this is talent

Tommie wrote:

Oh my god, I about shit when he started the main line after the intro.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Communist China wrote:

Well, I'm not the first to say it. This vid was brought up on HTGTH a year ago, and it was eventually decided that it's not a handjob (hahaha...handjob...). If you watch his mouth closely you can see it's not a natural mouth closed look and it doesn't stay the same.

I don't know, there's a black 'thing' sticking out behind his hands if you look, I reckon he's doing it with some kind of squeak toy.

A Private Eye wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Well, I'm not the first to say it. This vid was brought up on HTGTH a year ago, and it was eventually decided that it's not a handjob (hahaha...handjob...). If you watch his mouth closely you can see it's not a natural mouth closed look and it doesn't stay the same.

I don't know, there's a black 'thing' sticking out behind his hands if you look, I reckon he's doing it with some kind of squeak toy.

Looks like a microphone to me and it'a wrapped around his wrist.

He could be doing it with his mouth but ever consentrate on something and make a face while doing it, he could have been doing that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That guys has more mental issues than me!! LOL LOVE IT! I want coma next wink

mariposa
 Rep: 2 

mariposa wrote:

14 awesome find !
jimmy bob : how about posting a video of yourself doing the same thing with your ass ? tongue

i only do live shows tea.gif

Board footer