You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: the gnrevolution discography: its finally ready for some comments

Neemo wrote:

ok i've updated the dicography to show a separate section for promo stuff (which will be added to in the coming days) and i've also added the second issues of SCOM and WTTJ to the singles section and updated the cover art to show the USA/UK releases

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

If any members here are browsing through the GNR discography (or solo members discographies) and notice something missing please help us by submitting it smile Just provide us with any information that you can by starting a thread here or replying to another thread within the discography. Once we've confirmed it as an official release we'll format your thread to look like other discography submissions and move it to the right place, add the thumbnail to main discog etc.

As the site continues to grow and develop we're looking to build an active community within the discograpies themselves. The amount of information available on each song is unbelieveable once you really start to dig; some of it is surely worthy of good indepth discussion too smile

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

If you're looking to pad out the Gilby discography, his official site has a complete (at least I assume complete) discography for him at http://www.gilbyclarke.com/discography.html

Also, it's a bit of a stretch, and I don't know how far out you guys wanna go, but Teddy "Zig Zag" put out an album that has Slash and Duff making guest appearances on it.  If you want to include that and want specifics (what they do etc.)let me know and I'll look.  I don't know how easy that info would be to find even on the internet.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

If you want to include that and want specifics (what they do etc.)let me know and I'll look.  I don't know how easy that info would be to find even on the internet.

YEAH MAN BRING IT ON 9

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

If you want to include that and want specifics (what they do etc.)let me know and I'll look.  I don't know how easy that info would be to find even on the internet.

YEAH MAN BRING IT ON 9

I think I sent you a message with this same exact info, but it's not showing as sent, so just in case it didn't go through, I'll put it here so I don't have to flip through the liner notes again.

The album's called Innocent Loser, and his name is spelled "Teddy Andreas" on it for some reaon, even though on his official site it's "Andreadis".  Don't know why that is, but it's interesting.

If for any reason you want his full discography (which is just one album, but huge with guest appearances) it's here http://www.teddyzigzag.com/discography.html   and the cover to the album is in the corner.

The songs with GNR members are

Innocent Loser
Drums-Matt Sorum
Guitar Solo-Slash

Rip In The World
Drums- Matt Sorum

Shotgun Shack
Drums-Matt Sorum
Bass/Background vocals- Duff McKagan
Guitar Solo- Slash

Neemo