You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: "What Are You Listening To" Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC22Lcxumgk&feature=user

I love Radiohead. Nice to actually like a band who does something....:rock:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Long Gone Day - Mad Season

This song is fucking incredible. That whole Mad Season album, and their few live performances on Youtube, are extremely talented. Long Gone Day seriously compares to the AIC hits... Layne's brilliance is easier to hear with Mad Season because it was often just him with no power chords or harmonies to make him seem better. He's alone on 2 or 3 of these tracks and man is he on his game.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Soundgarden- Birth Ritual

One of my FAVORITE Soundgarden songs and beats the fuck out of Barry! 16

Communist China wrote:

Long Gone Day - Mad Season

This song is fucking incredible. That whole Mad Season album, and their few live performances on Youtube, are extremely talented. Long Gone Day seriously compares to the AIC hits... Layne's brilliance is easier to hear with Mad Season because it was often just him with no power chords or harmonies to make him seem better. He's alone on 2 or 3 of these tracks and man is he on his game.

Excellent taste CC.  Alone/River of Deceit/Wake Up/Lifeless Dead...all insanely perfected to the max.   I have the Live at the Moore dvd which is basically an early gig by Mad Season caught on film, if you want to see an excellent performance by them check it out. I also have a lot of high quality boots of all the songs from Mad Season plus a few songs that were not on the album.  Layne's briliance is at its peak on this album and Dirt (followed closely by Sap) in my opinion.  I hope to have some serious uploading starting in a couple weeks.  I'll make a Mad Season thread and hook you up.  If you would like to (cough cough) borrow my dvd in the meantime ... let me know.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Loves a Bitchslap- Sebastian Bach

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Liquid Tension Experiment: Chewbacca

Their second album is probably the best rock instrumental album ever.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

"Astronomy"- Metallica

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

"Fansong" - Dethklok

Will
 Rep: 227