You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Baz mentions Axl, possible Xmas shows (July '08)

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i thought he wasnt supposed to say "4 albums" anymore

This interview is from July isn't it though?

probably...couldnt find a date at a quick glance

EDIT: nevermind, i'm an idiot its in the title 16 17

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:
madagas wrote:

baz is a dipshit....

I agree with you madagas.

This is a guy who said he received a message from Axl where Axl basically told him to shut up about CD.

Then Baz proceeds to to tell everyone in an interview that he received a  message from Axl that he was to shut up about the album.

Now we have this interview from July of this year and Baz is still talkng about Axl and CD.

Some friend.

I am sorry but Axl treated Baz like gold, saved his career from reality shows and this is how he shows thanks  by still talking about Axl and CD when he was told to be quiet about it?  Totally uncool of you Baz.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
madagas wrote:

baz is a dipshit....

This is a guy who said he received a message from Axl where Axl basically told him to shut up about CD.

Then Baz proceeds to to tell everyone in an interview that he received a  message from Axl that he was to shut up about the album.

Now we have this interview from July of this year and Baz is still talkng about Axl and CD.

Some friend.

I am sorry but Axl treated Baz like gold, saved his career from reality shows and this is how he shows thanks  by still talking about Axl and CD when he was told to be quiet about it?  Totally uncool of you Baz.

Baz didn't say Axl told him to shut up about the album, he said he told him to stop saying he's got 4 albums ready to go.  And THIS interview was before he was told as such.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
madagas wrote:

baz is a dipshit....

Some friend.

Baz didn't say Axl told him to shut up about the album, he said he told him to stop saying he's got 4 albums ready to go.  And THIS interview was before he was told as such.

Yeah but Bax still sucks ass.  I can't wait for the day he just shuts up about Axl and or GNR and or CD.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Some friend.

Yeah but Bax still sucks ass.  I can't wait for the day he just shuts up about Axl and or GNR and or CD.

If Baz never talked about GNR we'd never hear anything about them.  They're not exactly lighting up the switchboards these days.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

A New Year's Show is about the only logical idea at this point for new-GN'R to still be alive, considering the fact Robin & Richard are gone, and Tommy might be.

I don't think they'd be 'gone'. But don't stick around for nothing. Axl surely told them not to exoect anything this year, that's why Robin went with NIN. When something is about to happen, Axl/mangemnt will call them, but since I'm sure they don't get paid these days (months, years), they'll be decide if the offer is good enough to do some gigs or a tour with Axl and AFD. Nobody besides Axl is a member of Guns N' Roses, and I think he doesn't have employee misicians as of now. He will hire some if he wants (dares) to do something.

BTW this is my favourite part of the Baz stuff: 'he's extremely busy working on the release of his record'. So the record is an Axl Rose album, but how can you be 'extremely busy' to release it. It's not a 8/24 job. Anyway at least Baz talks about Axl's plans, so we have something to talk about.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Baz hate needs to end, already. Shit.

He's the only real source of GNR info, so stop bashing the guy already. We would hardly know anything real if it wasn't for him. He's a fan of GNR and its pretty fucking cool that he's sharing what he knows with us... We all know of "fans" who get that connetction with GNR and turn into Ax-holes. Cut the guy some slack.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I would like to know how someone can discuss a potential gig 'very deeply'

Duet possibilties, timetables, contracts...

Baz's choice of words may be a little, erm, typical for him, but yeah, you can (and oftentimes should) plan ahead on those kinds of things.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

The Baz hate needs to end, already. Shit.

He's the only real source of GNR info, so stop bashing the guy already. We would hardly know anything real if it wasn't for him. He's a fan of GNR and its pretty fucking cool that he's sharing what he knows with us... We all know of "fans" who get that connetction with GNR and turn into Ax-holes. Cut the guy some slack.

This is the quote news unquote we got from Baz concerning GNR in the last 2 years.  There is 4 albums of material which Axl told him is not true.  That Baz's fav song is Sorry and he sings on it.  Been screaming this for 2 years.  Enough already!  The album is great, Axl works hatd and it will come out!  Holy shit!  Stop the presses everyone!  Baz said CD is coming out!  He's useless and annoying.  Only worthy news we got from him for those that were interested is that Axl was on Angel Down.  So unless you love hearing over and over again that CD is the greatest thing since sliced bread we get nothing newsworthy from Baz, therefore he should shut up cause he is annoying.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^ and thats a canadian's perspective on baz 16

Board footer