You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Video and tour in the works according to Rolling Stone

Come on, let's not do this here...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's interesting coming from buzzsaw, who's bashed the new band on a regular basis, now suddenly is all interested in CD.

Just because CD is coming out doesn't mean the state of the new band is changing in any way. There is no band right now.

Don't be shocked if CD is just a 'studio representation' of the new band sessions. Doesn't mean there's a band at all. Just Axl and his session players.

I agree with you to some extent, but let's not have that discussion in this thread...not yet at least.  The thing that has changed is that it's pretty clear CD is supposed to come out in November, and that's a pretty significant change.  Nobody can really deny that part of it.

Let's allow people to enjoy it, then bring in a dose of reality if necessary afterwards or start another thread questioning the validity of the RS article.  I think that is being fair.  We've all been waiting forever, even those of us excitied about CD for different reasons.  Everybody should be happy about this even if it isn't for the same reason, so let's celebrate together while we can!  19

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Buzzsaw = The New Voice of Reason

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

LOL Buzzsaw just shut down reunion talk?!?!! The end of the civilized world is upon us.

Haha good times. smile. And I seriously can't believe people still have reunion on their minds... hmm

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

It's only temporary, don't worry.  This is a time to be happy, to celebrate and enjoy what it looks like we're going to have.  There will be plenty of time later to talk about what each of us wants to have happen next and since I've waited this long for an album, I can wait a little longer to discuss what happens next.  IF the big announcement was reunion related, I wouldn't want CD people coming in and ruining the threads discussing that when it happens, I'm going to give the same respect back.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I really hope we get more new songs and songs are left off the album. They could always release songs on Itunes. I'm really interested in knowing what the first single is going to be. Hopefully it comes out of left field and blows shit up.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I think Scraped is Sorry

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Come on, let's not do this here...

Yes exactly.

Please don't start with the negativity.

You've gotta be kidding. This forum was FOUNDED on the basis of negativity. You know, the idea that we were all tired of being censored by HTGTH? 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I really hope we get more new songs and songs are left off the album. They could always release songs on Itunes. I'm really interested in knowing what the first single is going to be. Hopefully it comes out of left field and blows shit up.

i think that will happen - better would certainly blow shit up  - if they have a similar song to that expect to hear it soon. the younger people that are unaware need to hear the unmistakeable voice of axl rose and then maybe they will buy the album too

Board footer