You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

misterID wrote:

I wonder... Scraped... you think it could be Checkmate?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

No clue, but if I had to guess, I would think it is some kind of rocker...which could mean Checkmate since we do know that one is a rocker.

wady
 Rep: 2 

wady wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

No clue, but if I had to guess, I would think it is some kind of rocker...which could mean Checkmate since we do know that one is a rocker.

I hope that "Checkmate" could be Scraped, 'cause it seems to be a really great song. The clip I've heard is promising.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
wady wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope that "Checkmate" could be Scraped, 'cause it seems to be a really great song. The clip I've heard is promising.

Yes, it sounded pretty awesome from what I recall.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

You're quite some people some of you big_smile

First you illegally listen to leaks and then bitch about the track list because you've heard songs before big_smile

If you heard the leaks (like I did) then tough. You were not supposed to hear them, you did it out of your own free will.

Now you get a track list with songs you've heard before. Deal with it.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i knew i wasn't the only one who isnt a self absorbed idiot here. thank you DCK. as if Axl is going to rework is whole opus, just because a select demographic of people who are guaranteed to buy the album anyway illegally downloaded his songs.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

However, I would like to say that The Blues and I.R.S are below par songs, as well as Rhiad and shouldn't be on the track list.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
DCK wrote:

First you illegally listen to leaks and then bitch about the track list because you've heard songs before big_smile

If you heard the leaks (like I did) then tough. You were not supposed to hear them, you did it out of your own free will.

Now you get a track list with songs you've heard before. Deal with it.

people here don't bitch. some of us are a little disappointed because these are 7 years old songs. and to some people they don't sound like gnr album material. there's been a load of titles mentioned during all this saga that we haven't heard and people hoped the album would contain more of those songs.

and about the leaks and downloading what we shouldn't:
madagascar, twat, rhyiad, the blues, better, irs, chinese democracy,
these 7 tracks were all played live years ago so stop with the "we shouldn't have heard the tracks".

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Here's my thoughts at this point; I'm happy with whatever I get. Also, I'm starting to think the "Best Buy Purchases 3 million CDs" may be right. Maybe they have a multi-year, multi-release deal with GNR that means all three CDs will be released there?

I'm excited as hell to have CD on the way. I can't wait to hear final versions of these songs and I'm very excited to hear the new ones!

The idea of them purchasing exclusivity for multiple years and albums is interesting. It's definitely possible.

Board footer