You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

We don't know if Song #2 is Prostitute. That's just how it is.

If it is, fine. If it isn't, fine.

We'll see soon enough anyway...

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

nope, song 2 isnt prostitute

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

We don't know if Song #2 is Prostitute. That's just how it is.

If it is, fine. If it isn't, fine.

We'll see soon enough anyway...

The notion that the tracks are out of order = ALL of the tracks are out of order is delusional. And you are right, we'll find out soon enough but the overwhelming evidence is in favor of Song 2 being Prostitute.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

nope, song 2 isnt prostitute

Got any evidence? Of course not.

What makes me doubt that it's Prostitute is the description of the song, especially the last comment by Paul Buckmaster.

The song is said to have sounded "Appetite For Destruction"-ish.

[It's a] mid-up, kind of biting 4 minute song with an aggressive rhythm section. The way I wrote for the string section (32-piece, consisting of ten 1st Violins, eight 2nd Violins, six violas, and eight cellos) gave the song another dimension. [The song is] powerful, like fire and ice.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyway i didnt mean to open up the debate again...but it'll be nice to finally put closure to it all..thats all i was saying...one t hing's for sure...there will be a group of people saying "I told ya so" 14

this is exciting times lets not fight big_smile

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Fire and ice. What does Song 2 sound like to you? It is a pretty good example of fire and ice if you ask me. Soft in some parts yet kickass when it wants to be.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Appetite-ish. LOL. Given the amount of intricate layering and orchestral stuff added to this album, I would say it's about as far from Appetite-ish as it can get. Just about the only way any song on AFD compares to the CD songs would be the synth at the beginning of Paradise City. 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i'm excited for cd but, witout complaining too much, i have to admit that i am a bit dissapointed in the tracklist.

after all this time and all of the broken promises i would release only the best songs from the cd sessions or release multiple discs to the people that stood by you through your bs.

instead they release pretty much everything we've heard, including songs they've even said wouldn't be on cd like riyadh and catcher.

i know everyone has their favorites but shacklers and riyadh are such average songs and yes, i have considered that maybe this is the best of the best but remember that we've heard other titles that have been raved about that we are not seeing here.

so as die hards that have stuck with gnr through this mess we have three new songs and no communication from the band through the entire thing.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:

after all this time and all of the broken promises you need to release only the best songs from the cd sessions...

This is the best he's got. 22

Now bend over and take it like a good fan. 516

Board footer